• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is nature the only true, holy, and worthy God?

I believe that I'm probably in a simulation and that it would have been created by an intelligent force. I think the outermost world is completely naturalistic though if we're in a simulation we probably wouldn't have knowledge of the naturalistic outer world's details.

The only problem with a simulation reality, is that the proof of concept for it would be identical to a many simulation over simulation.

The ancients showed that concept with their ---- reality is turtles over turtles or god's over gods, if one accept the matrix ideas.

The ancients rejected these ideas because of fractals that would have our reality just keep repeating itself further down the Mandenbrock set.

Regards
DL
From Where Did 'God' Come From? (post #20)
I think each simulation would have less information than its outside world.... and each outer world would have more information than the simulation... so I don't believe that there could be an infinite number of levels....

So I think at most it would involve a limited number of turtles/fractal-like repetition

Reactions: WAB
Women come from a rib in your book of ideas

The bible book shows two creation scenarios.

To highlight the rib woman idiocy, one must see Yahweh the way the Jews did. As androgenous.

Christians tend not to like that too Jewish god.

They like the stupid Trinity concept.

Androgyny in a god is ok for our mental/spiritual side, but it is stupid for our reality and physical side.

Regards
DL

If I remember my Galen correctly back then they believed in only one human gender. A high quality human = man and a low quality human = woman. Female characteristics would appear if the foetus lacked "vital energy" and other esoteric terms. They believed some really whacky things. They believed humans were androgynous. So it follows that they believed God was androgynous as well. Since we were created in God's image.

https://journals.openedition.org/cliowgh/339

That's why we say things like "the age of man". It's an ancient heritag

Ie. "Man" was back then the term for all of humanity. Women were also men. Just a lesser version. The writers of the Bible would have assumed this to be true, and thus is the theory of gender we will find in the Bible. Christianity was progressive in the sense that a woman could be "upgraded" in status if she remained a virgin her entire life. Isn't that nice? (yes, this is sarcasm)

God creates Adam with a penis.
God gives Adam a woman because he is lonely.
Eve seduces Adam to defy god.
God punishes Adam and Eve and all human descendants.

Conclusion, god is an insane screwball. A Trump like persona given to rants and punishing others for his failures.

Back
Top Bottom