• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is the economic growth model sustainable?

Pigs are walking bacon
You are willfully ignorant. If you don't care to read my points, don't bother wasting both of our time responding to them.

No, it's not me, it's you.

You are commenting on an analogy made in a linked article that you admit you didn't read.

You quite literally don't know what the fuck you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Pigs are walking bacon
You are willfully ignorant. If you don't care to read my points, don't bother wasting both of our time responding to them.

No, it's not me, it's you.

You are commenting on an analogy made in a linked article that you admit you didn't read.

I read the start of it, right until i realized the author had not read on the topic he was trying to comment on. So it's you and your stupid link, not me who need to read first.

I read the start of it, right until i realized the author had not read on the topic he was trying to comment on. So it's you and your stupid link, not me who need to read first.

While I disagree with almost every political position  Tim Worstall holds, there is no doubt that he has read a good deal more about resources and their economics than you.

You are completely wrong, and obviously too lazy to engage in this question in a meaningful way, which renders your contributions worse than useless. I shall not be engaging with you any further on this issue, you are wasting my time with your ill-informed nonsense.

While I disagree with almost every political position  Tim Worstall holds, there is no doubt that he has read a good deal more about resources and their economics than you.
His reading habits are relevant exactly how? The guy is obviously wrong, period.
You are completely wrong, and obviously too lazy to engage in this question in a meaningful way, which renders your contributions worse than useless.
I don't see the need to waste my time reading some obvious bullshit.
I shall not be engaging with you any further on this issue, you are wasting my time with your ill-informed nonsense.
Nonsense is all yours.

Back
Top Bottom