• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is this email the smoking gun?

Copernicus1 said:
Democratic senators are hoping to block interim appointments by blocking the Senate's ability to officially adjourn. We'll see how far they get with that ploy.

I fear Il Douchebag will try this if the Dems try to block recess...

Part of Article II Section 3 said:
and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper

Later,
ElectEngr

This forum is more interesting. IQ groups have very little to discuss much more than the size of their IQ which has no relationship to their lesser sizes downstairs.

Yeah. I could qualify for Mensa based on my SAT score but why would I want to?

This forum is more interesting. IQ groups have very little to discuss much more than the size of their IQ which has no relationship to their lesser sizes downstairs.

Yeah. I could qualify for Mensa based on my SAT score but why would I want to?

Membership or not doesn't make a difference. I did see an article in an old MENSA mag (but never saw it online). where the London group sent an invite for an event meeting at about 3 day's notice but no one turned up. The venue address wasn't mentioned.

The information in this thread (the email chain) should now be seen in light of guilty plea by Papadopoulos and Manafort/Gates indictments.

So what does this mean?

Rob Goldstone was from UK, just like Papadopoulos. Manafort was also at the meeting. Russian Prosecutor General also has been alleged to be involved with money laundering in Russia and was named as a connection.

A "high-ranking campaign official" is mentioned in the Papadopoulos case as being forwarded contact info by Pap for Russians. So it is likely Donald Trump Jr. Since Papadopoulos case also mentions the Clinton emails, every scandal is now connected to the campaign at least once. Even Donald Trump is connected because he dictated Jr's statement to FBI.

They're all screwed.

screen-shot-2017-07-11-at-11-47-23-am.png

I realize that some of you may have already seen this by your comments repeating the "I love it" part from Junior, but I couldn't find a specific thread with this attached. Maybe it's in the hundred pages of RussiaGate somewhere...

Anyway, I think this is pretty much the smoking gun.

The email shows that Goldstone had Russian oligarch clients colluding with Russian govt officials and acting as their agents and further that Goldstone and the Russian lawyer exposed knowledge of that foreign interest to Junior. He was still okay with having the meeting.

So, specifically I am referring to the following:
Goldstone: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
Goldstone: This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump -
helped along by Aras and Emin.
Trump Junior: ... ... I love it ... ...​

In another thread, one of the other Russian [Russian American] participants says that they left a cache of documents at the end of the meeting.

I think this email is enough evidence for probable cause and for an indictment/arrest warrant. I also think that if there is any evidence that Trump knew about this, then it's enough for representatives to call for impeachment which they have done.

So, does anyone agree or disagree that this is the smoking gun?
All it shows it that the Crown prosecutor of Russia offered it. Even then we only have one side of that story.

What else do you think it shows?

screen-shot-2017-07-11-at-11-47-23-am.png

I realize that some of you may have already seen this by your comments repeating the "I love it" part from Junior, but I couldn't find a specific thread with this attached. Maybe it's in the hundred pages of RussiaGate somewhere...

Anyway, I think this is pretty much the smoking gun.

The email shows that Goldstone had Russian oligarch clients colluding with Russian govt officials and acting as their agents and further that Goldstone and the Russian lawyer exposed knowledge of that foreign interest to Junior. He was still okay with having the meeting.

So, specifically I am referring to the following:
Goldstone: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
Goldstone: This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump -
helped along by Aras and Emin.
Trump Junior: ... ... I love it ... ...​

In another thread, one of the other Russian [Russian American] participants says that they left a cache of documents at the end of the meeting.

I think this email is enough evidence for probable cause and for an indictment/arrest warrant. I also think that if there is any evidence that Trump knew about this, then it's enough for representatives to call for impeachment which they have done.

So, does anyone agree or disagree that this is the smoking gun?
All it shows it that the Crown prosecutor of Russia offered it. Even then we only have one side of that story.

What else do you think it shows?

It was part of the evidence of why Don Jr met with Russians. It shows his intent. It also is linked to Papadopoulos's conviction now because he was communicating with senior members of the campaign to set up a meeting with Russians to share dirt on Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom