• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son,

Bronzeage

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Pragmatic
Actually, you are a Senator's son, a Senator-elect for sure.

This is one of those B-movie plots come to life. Last August, at the height of Louisiana's Senate race to replace the Honorable David Vitter, a man who survived a prostitution scandal, only to lose his bid to become governor, a young man was asked to watch a neighbor's dog, while they went on vacation.

The young man is John Preston Kennedy, son of the next junior Senator from Louisiana, John Kennedy.

Young Kennedy was given a key to the house and was expected to keep the dog watered, fed, and walked.

"When the Fishers returned to their home, they found it “ransacked and damaged, and personal items were missing, stolen and/or broken,”...."

It's a scene out of Risky Business or Weird Science. One would think this would have come out sooner, but apparently the Fishers wanted to settle matters quietly. It all might still be a great mystery, but the Kennedy's live in a fairly affluent neighborhood and everyone has security cameras inside and outside the house. The article does not say if there were cameras in the bedrooms, but every bed in the house showed the evidence of sexual encounters.

One problem the Fishers face is that they gave Kennedy access to their house. This means criminal charges are not realistic. They didn't say, "Don't have parties in our house, or have sex in our bedrooms," so this is strictly a civil matter. The Kennedy family insurance company has looked into the matter and decided not to get involved. I suppose they don't wild parties come under the heading of accident.

Isn't this the same wild family that killed that Moxley girl? I believe that was her name. Maybe different Kennedys. The ones who killed that little girl were related to a Kennedy president, who also was killed. Same Kennedys? The article didn't mention any relation. If it is the same fam, I bet some really freaky stuff happened in that house. Wish I could party like that.

Isn't this the same wild family that killed that Moxley girl? I believe that was her name. Maybe different Kennedys. The ones who killed that little girl were related to a Kennedy president, who also was killed. Same Kennedys? The article didn't mention any relation. If it is the same fam, I bet some really freaky stuff happened in that house. Wish I could party like that.

I don't believe there is any connection between the Louisiana Kennedys and the Massachusetts Kennedy. The Kennedy name is a fairly common Irish family name, and quite a few Kennedys came to Louisiana during the great Irish exodus.

I would be willing to bet this party is just the latest of similar escapades committed by JP Kennedy.

The funniest part of this article is the comments. A lot of people were upset that a negative story about their new Senator would appear in the paper, but no one denies the story.

A lot of people were upset that a negative story about their new Senator would appear in the paper, but no one denies the story

God I'd love to have that power. If I could do no wrong, no matter what I did. That is one lucky little guy. Twenty years old, rich and unaccountable. AND able to cover your house in sexual fluids - with total impunity.

The dog being the smartest animal in the story.
If it were smart it would have been able to feed itself and the whole mess could have been avoided.

There are many ways to measure intelligence....

As to the story, the Kennedy's should have paid for the damage regardless of their insurance company rejecting the application, just as a matter of honour and decency.

Back
Top Bottom