• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ivanka Trump A Long Time Friend Of Christopher Steele

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/iv...e-it-doesnt-fit-his-lie-fbi-lawyer-jim-baker/

It was revealed Monday that Steele was favorably disposed to Trump and his family due to his relationship with Ivanka. But the facts didn’t follow the story that Trump had crafted to attack the notorious dossier. The FBI’s inspector general report found that Steele was not biased against Trump when he began working on an opposition research document based on his contacts in Russia, where he served as MI6’s top intelligence officer.
“All you can say is now Christopher Steele has to be added to the long list of people who have been unfairly attacked and vilified by the president as being supposed political enemies,” said former acting-FBI director Andrew McCabe. “The simple fact is he has had a long — I read in one piece of reporting seven-year relationship, friendly relationship with Ivanka Trump. That is not the stuff that leads to someone out there plotting to overthrow the president or to try to drum up that information for that purpose.”

Lies! All lies! Trump lies and lies.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/iv...e-it-doesnt-fit-his-lie-fbi-lawyer-jim-baker/

It was revealed Monday that Steele was favorably disposed to Trump and his family due to his relationship with Ivanka. But the facts didn’t follow the story that Trump had crafted to attack the notorious dossier. The FBI’s inspector general report found that Steele was not biased against Trump when he began working on an opposition research document based on his contacts in Russia, where he served as MI6’s top intelligence officer.
“All you can say is now Christopher Steele has to be added to the long list of people who have been unfairly attacked and vilified by the president as being supposed political enemies,” said former acting-FBI director Andrew McCabe. “The simple fact is he has had a long — I read in one piece of reporting seven-year relationship, friendly relationship with Ivanka Trump. That is not the stuff that leads to someone out there plotting to overthrow the president or to try to drum up that information for that purpose.”

Ah. So Cheato is jealous of Chris because Chris has been porking the one he most desires... Makes sense.

Ah. So Cheato is jealous of Chris because Chris has been porking the one he most desires... Makes sense.

I was wondering how she was getting laid... now we know. It's not like Trump's dick can reach beyond his belly and do anyone any good.

So wait, the whole Russia scam was all made up because some dude was jealous of some other dude his girlfriend was boffing behind her husband's back?

Fucking rich people, man. :mad:

So wait, the whole Russia scam was all made up because some dude was jealous of some other dude his girlfriend was boffing behind her husband's back?
Wait, wait, was there a blowjob?
If we found the blowjob, NOW we can get an impeachment.

Ivanka, not Ivana (or are you saying Ivanka was his girlfriend? )

Yes, I'm saying that Trump is fucking his daughter.

No, just that you've heard people talking about how Trump fucks his daughter. Not that you believe he does that, though he has publicly insinuated at liking the idea of doing so, and allegedly cheated on his wife with someone that looked a lot like his daughter. As in allegedly with someone that looked like his daughter... we know he did cheat on his wife... repeatedly... like it is a sport... or tax deductible.

No, just that you've heard people talking about how Trump fucks his daughter. Not that you believe he does that, though he has publicly insinuated at liking the idea of doing so, and allegedly cheated on his wife with someone that looked a lot like his daughter. As in allegedly with someone that looked like his daughter... we know he did cheat on his wife... repeatedly... like it is a sport... or tax deductible.

No, I am straight up making the clear and positive claim that Donald Trump has sex with his daughter.

No, I am straight up making the clear and positive claim that Donald Trump has sex with his daughter.

She's a little old for him, isn't she?

Back
Top Bottom