• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Jebus! Trump quadrupling down on rhetoric against Democrats.

Nobody said he was. If conservatives can't read or have the most basic comprehension skills I'm hopeful for the future. The problem will sort itself out.

So if he's a biased journalist, why listen to him?

He's not a journalist, half. No one but you claimed he is...

But why do people take what he says so seriously? I know people who get their news from the daily show. Wouldn't you agree that is moronic?

But why do people take what he says so seriously?
Please point to anyone taking him 'seriously.' They said he said something well, which is a compliment, but did not offer it as a clinching news report.
I know people who get their news from the daily show.
Sure, you do.
Wouldn't you agree that is moronic?
You get news and talking points from Trump's tweets, so you are in no position to throw stones.

But why do people take what he says so seriously? I know people who get their news from the daily show. Wouldn't you agree that is moronic?

Pretty certain this is the first time Trevor Noah has been mentioned on this forum in months, if not years. By the way, "I agree with what this person says about this one very specific instance" is not the same as "Omfg! I make all my decisions on what this guy says!" A subtle distinction I know, but a meaningful one.

I mean, I'd ask you how you came to the conclusion that Trevor Noah is considered a respected journalist and for you to provide proof, but we both know how that conversation is going to end now don't we?

Pretty certain this is the first time Trevor Noah has been mentioned on this forum in months, if not years. By the way, "I agree with what this person says about this one very specific instance" is not the same as "Omfg! I make all my decisions on what this guy says!" A subtle distinction I know, but a meaningful one.

I mean, I'd ask you how you came to the conclusion that Trevor Noah is considered a respected journalist and for you to provide proof, but we both know how that conversation is going to end now don't we?

Just look at the thousands of likes he gets on youtube and all the comments praising him.

Just look at the thousands of likes he gets on youtube and all the comments praising him.

You know, I was wondering what would be more moronic than people getting their news from a comedian. Then I realized it was getting one's "facts" from youtube comments and other forms of social media. Noticed you didn't supply any proof/quotes/etc. Thank you for being consistent.

You know, I was wondering what would be more moronic than people getting their news from a comedian. Then I realized it was getting one's "facts" from youtube comments and other forms of social media. Noticed you didn't supply any proof/quotes/etc. Thank you for being consistent.

One can easily look up his videos on youtube and scroll through the comments. We are not in the 1860's anymore.

You think youtube popularity is a measure of journalistic respect?
So.....the Russian guy who shoots flamethrower rounds out of his shotgun is the new Walter Cronkite?

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.....

One can easily look up his videos on youtube and scroll through the comments. We are not in the 1860's anymore.

Mate, I'd rather masturbate with sandpaper, and I'm not too keen on that.

Last edited:

So.....the Russian guy who shoots flamethrower rounds out of his shotgun is the new Walter Cronkite?

No, they are trolling you and you are falling for it.

I prefer this German guy:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA[/YOUTUBE]

He's my go-to source for current affairs information. ;)

I find this offensive. My rural town is not 1860s, ThankYouVeryMuch, we just don’t have broadband internet, like nineteen million other Americans.

1860s eighteenschmixties.

I prefer this German guy:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA[/YOUTUBE]

He's my go-to source for current affairs information. ;)

Wow. Smarter than Ben Shapiro and a hands-on kind of guy.

Good choice.

Back
Top Bottom