• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

John Boehner resigning in October.

Per its terms, his resignation is not effective until a new Speaker is chosen.

Huh. So, you guys have a lame duck Speaker as well as a lame duck President.

This may lead to your government becoming ineffective and not getting anything done.

Perish the thought.

Actually, by removing the threat that the Crazy Wing of the party would deprive him of the Speakership if he compromised with the Democrats, it appears to have made the government more effective and gotten things done (e.g., the recent Continuing Resolution).

The Constitution does not require that the Speaker be an elected House Representative.

150616192218-donald-trump-presidential-announcement-supercut-tsr-vo-00000002-large-169.jpg

Attachments

• was3830117.jpg
    was3830117.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5
Duck hunting season is starting soon.

Wabbit season!

Helter skelter them wabbits are wunning all awound...going nowhere...
As for Boener what a boner! This part of our country is a mark of disgrace for us on the world scene and has the potential to destroy many lives. Wabbit or duck...these clowns are so sociopathic...how could they get elected without a psychopathic or extremely misinformed electorate?

Well McCarthy is out. I'm glad, as I'm tired of seeing his vapid stare. I get the distinct impression with that guy that the lights are on and nobody is home.

Back
Top Bottom