• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Jordan Peterson Academy

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Rejoice Earthlings! Jordan Peterson has announced his new, unaccredited Acadamy! An onlinecAcademy that will give you a degree for only $4000.00. Such a deal.

Online university. Virtual classrooms,
community, and testing.

Launching November 2023.

Pay 4k to what gain? Is the diploma to be seen as a qualification by employers?

Apparently so. It might be as good as a diploma from Trump University. A Peterson diploma mill. But then, Prager Univeersity, an online series of podcasts is now to be accepted into Florida school carriculums courtesy of Ron DeSantis.

Rejoice Earthlings! Jordan Peterson has announced his new, unaccredited Acadamy! An onlinecAcademy that will give you a degree for only $4000.00. Such a deal.

Online university. Virtual classrooms,
community, and testing.

Launching November 2023.

I’ll getcha the same degree for $3k.
Cash only, please.

If anyone wanted to speak in word salad, they wouldn't need to do an expensive course, but can just look for a random word generator on the internet.

Can even the best AI outperform the following? This excerpt from a public speech by Trump (while campaigning for President in 2015) almost sounds like poetry.
Donald J. Trump said:
You know what irks me, look, having nuclear, my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, doctor John Trump, at MIT, good, good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton school of finance, very good, very smart, you know IF YOU’RE a conservative republican, IF I WERE A LIBERAL, if like, OK, if I ran as a liberal democrat they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world, IT’S TRUE, but when you’re a conservative republican they try, oh, do they do a number, that’s why I always start off, went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fort, you know I have to give like my credentials all the time, cause we’re at a little disadvantaged, but, you look at the nuclear, the thing that REALLY BOTHERS me, it would have been so easy, and it’s not as as important as these lives are, NUCLEAR IS SO POWERFUL, my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power, and that was 35 years ago, he would explain, the power of what’s going to happen AND HE WAS RIGHT, who would have THOUGHT, but, when you look at what’s going on with the, eh, four prisoners, now, it used to be THREE, now it’s FOUR, but when it was three, AND EVEN NOW, I would have said ‘it’s all in the messenger, FELLAS’, and it is fellas because you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured out that the women are smarter right now than the men so, you know, it’s gonna take em about another 150 years, BUT the PERSIANS are great negotiators, the IRANIANS are great negosh, so, and they they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible, but I would have said at the beginning: ‘FELLAS, you gotta let our prisoners go’, ‘it’s good for,’ 'look, you don’t need 'em, you don’t want ‘em’, it would send a great signal to the United States and it would make the rest of it easier, NOTHING.

Can even the best AI outperform the following?
Even the worst AI puts it to shame. No, wait - Cheato doesn’t do shame. But the worst AI makes him look like a - no, wait - AI can’t make him look like what he already looks like.
There is no way to describe how abysmally stupid that man is. I give up.

Back
Top Bottom