• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kellogg the Flake

WAB

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
n/a
This began in the 'Images that make you laugh' thread. Jobar.

DdF9-qAXUAIF0w7.jpg

Holy crap, yet another psychotic in a labcoat. This man was truly warped, and I have no doubts whatsoever that he thoroughly enjoyed giving all those wonderful water and yogurt enemas to patients at his happy-happy sanitarium. I rank this clown barely lower than Mengele, and perhaps as psychotic as those batshit crazy physicians who went hog-wild with the transorbital lobotomy, before that horrid and reprehensible practice was finally made illegal.

From the Wiki article:

Masturbation prevention:

As a leader of the anti-masturbation movement, Kellogg promoted extreme measures to prevent masturbation. His methods for the "rehabilitation" of masturbators included measures up to the point of mutilation without anesthetic, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying carbolic acid to a young woman's clitoris. In his Plain Facts for Old and Young,[36] he wrote:

"A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.[50]

further:

"a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice, and In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.

He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages and electrical shock.[36]

In his Ladies' Guide in Health and Disease, for nymphomania, he recommended Cool sitz baths; the cool enema; a spare diet; the application of blisters and other irritants to the sensitive parts of the sexual organs, the removal of the clitoris and nymphae...

The best thing that quack ever did was die.

Last edited:
I would love to know the statistics on these things: like what are the respective percentages of truly sociopathic or even psychotic types who are drawn to the four fields which are ostensibly all about helping and serving human beings rather than harming them, ie politicians and lawyers, hypocritical and corrupt religious clerics, and obviously non-empathetic, non-ethical, and seemingly just plain dense physicians.

And then weigh those stats against the respective percentage of psychotics and batshit crazy loons who go into literature, teaching, the humanities, and the plastic arts.

You could make it easer just by excluding altogether the unspeakable monsters and monstrosities that occurred all the way up until C20, and focus solely on that century when the truly and deeply insane were practicing their cruelties all over the world, in the US, Japan, Germany, China, Italy, and just about everywhere else, aided as they were by lust for knowledge and abetted by the quick advancements in technology and the comfortable distance afforded by chemical warfare.

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" someone said, quoting another. But at least he felt remorse.

There's a fantastic movie about Kellogg called, The Road to Wellville, starring Matthew Broderick. The sad thing about watching the movie is you recognize that all these many decades later, people still buy into the same quackery.

So Kellogg wanted to make food so god damn boring that after eating it, you didn't even want to jerk off? Mission accomplished. No wonder I couldn't help myself. I always added sugar. I ADDED SUGAR!! :lol:

I hope that women appreciate Kellogg's advice on how to cure themselves of nymphomania. He apparently had a clear vision of the benefits of female genital mutilation. He seems to have given a lot of thought to the subject.

I hope that women appreciate Kellogg's advice on how to cure themselves of nymphomania. He apparently had a clear vision of the benefits of female genital mutilation. He seems to have given a lot of thought to the subject.

I recommend anyone to read the whole entry at Wikipedia on this quack. The man was truly deranged. His fascination with enemas is clearly documented, particularly with girls, for whom he recommended something called the "cool enema", and I've no doubt he was on hand and present for the administration of those! His obsession with the bowel and colon, his fascination and fixation on the genitals, particularly on the genitals of children, is well documented. He recommended circumcision without anesthetic, both of girls and boys, and all kinds of barbaric, almost medieval restraints on the genitals of children.

He was also known for advocating abstinence, even for married people. It is said that he never even consummated his marriage to his wife. This man was clearly not fit to have anything to do with the care of human beings.

It is of course a fact that Kellogg was very religious, even devout to the point of insanity. This fixation on diet and the bowels is not that unusual, particularly among dieticians, and dieticians who are also religious. When I was a dietary manager, I worked in close association with a female Registered Dietician, who did monthly consultations. She was deeply religious, and at the time I was an atheist. She used to give me sermons amidst instruction on diets. She had a fixation on the bowels. She would go on and on about the need for roughage, to "scrub out that colon!".

When her own daughter suffered with an ailment that caused a severe infection with her perineal area, she gave me unwelcome details about her own teenage daughter's vagina and rectum! I was so embarrassed! I recall she went into a lecture on the importance of reminding young girls to "wipe from front to back, and not back to front!" "Well," I told her, "I have two sons, so I don't have to worry about it."

Last edited:
Hate Kellog for their prices, at least one and a half times the other produce, adding chocolate to all things. I would ban Kellog in India if I could do that.

Reactions: WAB
Back
Top Bottom