• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kellyanne and George Conway's daughter apparently throws in towel

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Meanwhile in, "People get lost in DC politics", Kellyanne Conway (Archangel Metatron for Trump) and George Conway (lawyer and professional anti-Trump Troll) have apparently forgotten that the world of partisan DC bitchfest isn't some online fantasy game, and problems can happen, especially with family.

Enter Claudia Conway. 15 year old daughter of the two DC Comic-con stars.
Claudia Conway Tweet (8/23/20) said:
i’m officially pushing for emancipation. buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. welcome to my life
This was one of a number of tweets by their daughter. Believe it or not, by odd circumstance, Kellyanne and George announced stepping back from their respective flaming roles in DC, for family issues. A claim, that actually for once, appears to be accurate.

The loss of Kellyanne Conway to Trump is remarkable. Her skill handling Trump or more accurately, the crap he says is second to none. She indeed is remarkably gifted and apparently remarkably willing to sell out her own country. George Conway's role as one of the more vocal and visible trolls against Trump can't have made things easy, and based on Claudia's postings, there are issues. Though, it could be argued that the issues started well before Trump, and is something that is alleged by Claudia Conway in her Tweets.

This isn't a laugh at them post. This is a step back and watch a couple people maybe have an epiphany regarding what is the real world verses what is the DC fan-fiction they live in. The details of what has happened in their family will likely be unknown until someone maybe writes a book. Until then, I think we can say the issues are quite severe... severe enough for Kellyanne Conway to flash quit Donald Trump.

A rat leaving the sinking ship in her alternative fact universe. Clearly trouble at home. The daughter wants to be emancipated from her parents, and wants AOC to adopt her. This must be a compromise. Of course there is always that pesky Hatch Act that might you know send her to jail. Authorities may need to wait for Cheeto to get out of office because he might pardon her.

Meanwhile in, "People get lost in DC politics", Kellyanne Conway (Archangel Metatron for Trump) and George Conway (lawyer and professional anti-Trump Troll) have apparently forgotten that the world of partisan DC bitchfest isn't some online fantasy game, and problems can happen, especially with family.

Enter Claudia Conway. 15 year old daughter of the two DC Comic-con stars.
Claudia Conway Tweet (8/23/20) said:
i’m officially pushing for emancipation. buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. welcome to my life
This was one of a number of tweets by their daughter. Believe it or not, by odd circumstance, Kellyanne and George announced stepping back from their respective flaming roles in DC, for family issues. A claim, that actually for once, appears to be accurate.

The loss of Kellyanne Conway to Trump is remarkable. Her skill handling Trump or more accurately, the crap he says is second to none. She indeed is remarkably gifted and apparently remarkably willing to sell out her own country. George Conway's role as one of the more vocal and visible trolls against Trump can't have made things easy, and based on Claudia's postings, there are issues. Though, it could be argued that the issues started well before Trump, and is something that is alleged by Claudia Conway in her Tweets.

This isn't a laugh at them post. This is a step back and watch a couple people maybe have an epiphany regarding what is the real world verses what is the DC fan-fiction they live in. The details of what has happened in their family will likely be unknown until someone maybe writes a book. Until then, I think we can say the issues are quite severe... severe enough for Kellyanne Conway to flash quit Donald Trump.

Wow, what a dysfunctional family. I feel bad for them.

Kellyanne "Beavis" Conway should probably try an alternative family if this one isn't working for her.

Kellyanne Conway to leave the White House at the end of the month, citing the need to focus on her family - The Washington Post
Conway’s announcement comes on the eve of the Republican National Convention as Trump seeks to gain momentum for a tough reelection battle ahead.

She has been intimately involved in the convention planning, and will be speaking Wednesday night on the theme of “everyday heroes.” She spent Saturday at the campaign headquarters in her personal capacity.

Conway outlasted many of her colleagues from the campaign and the White House to become one of Trump’s longest-serving aides, proving herself to be a survivor in a workplace that has had historic levels of turnover.

Kellyanne Conway resigns as senior White House adviser - BBC News - she wants to give her children "less drama, more mama".

Kellyanne Conway on Twitter: "I'm Leaving the White House. Gratefully & Humbly.
Here is my statement:
(link)
God Bless You All." / Twitter

Linked-to file: KAC.pdf - Dropbox - 404 - file not found

George Conway on Twitter: "So I’m withdrawing from @ProjectLincoln to devote more time to family matters. And I’ll be taking a Twitter hiatus.
Needless to say, I continue to support the Lincoln Project and its mission. Passionately." / Twitter

CLAUDIA CONWAY on Twitter: "@AOC adopt me" / Twitter - Jul 29

CLAUDIA CONWAY on Twitter: "let me intern for you 🥺🥺" / Twitter - Aug 17
noting
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Team AOC is hiring!
Field organizers, video producers, creative directors, and more to help us win a future for the many with Medicare for All, a federal jobs guarantee, dismantling systemic racism & a Green New Deal🌞🌱
Apply here ⬇️ (link)" / Twitter

noting
Ocasio 2020 Job Descriptions, General Election

CLAUDIA CONWAY on Twitter: "you know life isn’t fair when you wake up to your own mother speaking aside a homophobe and a rapist" / Twitter - Aug 17
noting
Kellyanne Conway on Twitter: "Discussion with @POTUS @VP
“Safely” is the most important word when considering when and how to open our schools
Federal guidance & resources ($13billion + millions of free masks) allow parents, teachers, administrators to make science-based, common sense decisions" / Twitter

CLAUDIA CONWAY on Twitter: "gonna go on my mother’s phone and set WAP as her ringtone for me" / Twitter - Aug 17
Cardi B's recent song "Wet Ass Pussy"

CLAUDIA CONWAY on Twitter: "i’m officially pushing for emancipation. buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. welcome to my life" / Twitter - Aug 22

claudia conway (@datjerseygirl) TikTok | Watch claudia conway's Newest TikTok Videos - it's likely safe to watch them on a web browser, though to be super safe, you may want to try your browser's "private browsing" mode.

claudia conway (@datjerseygirl) TikTok | Watch claudia conway's Newest TikTok Videos - "You all, I knew I said I'd be taking a break, but, um, um, um, um" (her mother quitting the White House)

claudia conway (@datjerseygirl) TikTok | Watch claudia conway's Newest TikTok Videos - "Look at what I did" (her father quitting the Lincoln Project)

claudia conway (@datjerseygirl) TikTok | Watch claudia conway's Newest TikTok Videos - Most recent. Its text:
words are not enough to express my love for my following. you are all amazing. thank you for the support and love. may you feel my love and peace back. i am taking a break to process this recent news and to stabilize my mental health.

love you. i love you. i love you.

It requires the fruits of their vile ideology landing on their own, real-world doorstep for Trump cultists, aka right wing authoritarian followers, to get a clue that their fan fiction world is not the real one.

Hopefully, KAC has the wherewithal to be grateful that it's just her daughter suffering emotional problems due to her parents' bullshit and not a much worse life or death tragedy that right wing disease inevitably produces.

Hanna? I don't get the reference.

But she could sign up for phonebanking.

Back
Top Bottom