• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leaker, no you're the leaker!

What caused the spill?

• Chinese steel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sabotage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor construction/engineering

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • NFL Players taking a knee

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Hillary

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pee hookers

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
That's what you get bitches.

Maybe next time they're at a summit together, Trump will think twice about grabbing the last bagel at the breakfast buffet when Trudeau was totally reaching for it.

This warning shot polluted South Dakota. Next time, it'll be somewhere you care about. :mad:

Maybe next time they're at a summit together, Trump will think twice about grabbing the last bagel at the breakfast buffet when Trudeau was totally reaching for it.

This warning shot polluted South Dakota. Next time, it'll be somewhere you care about. :mad:

Yeah, your insatiable desire to drive your car has resulted in an incident no one will give much of a shit about.

Take that!

I wonder if it's going to be sabotage.

When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras.

Pipelines leak all the time. It's the nature of the beast. This one will be no different, no matter what pie-in-the-sky promises TransCanada makes.

Man Canadians are ice cold bitches!

Yeah, your insatiable desire to drive your car has resulted in an incident no one will give much of a shit about.

Take that!

If you're driving a car somewhere other than the US, you might be right.

Remember though, this oil is going to be off-shored. It's only US use is for US pipeline operators to make money and to pollute US soil.

Take that!

Remember though, this oil is going to be off-shored. It's only US use is for US pipeline operators to make money and to pollute US soil.

No, the use of oil is generally to make transportation fuel to meet human wants and needs.

There is very little money to be made in polluting US soil. Revenues are zero and cleanup costs are high.

Take that!

No, the use of oil is generally to make transportation fuel to meet human wants and needs.

There is very little money to be made in polluting US soil. Revenues are zero and cleanup costs are high.

I didn't say there's money to be made polluting US soil. Polluting soil is just part of the cost of making money.

I didn't say there's money to be made polluting US soil. Polluting soil is just part of the cost of making money.

No, it's part of the cost of providing transportation fuels that meet human wants and needs.

There is money to be saved in polluting soil.

Pipelines leak all the time. It's the nature of the beast. This one will be no different, no matter what pie-in-the-sky promises TransCanada makes.

I'm thinking some eco-nut, not someone trying to make them look bad.

I'm thinking some eco-nut, not someone trying to make them look bad.

Yeah, but you're still thinking sabotage when pipelines leak all by themselves pretty much all the time, even with regular maintenance and no sabotage at all.

Big leaks are unusual, but not so unusual that anyone should be surprised when they happen.

Back
Top Bottom