• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lie to Me

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
I am Tonald Drump. I have a vast real estate fortune that makes me huge amounts of money.

Well, Ronald Hump, I'll see your real estate fortunes and raise you that I am God HimThemself, 11010111101 and all that jazz.

I'm Uncle Joe Biden, not "Buden", and I'm your worst nightmare, you sick fuck. You think I messed up Cornpop? I'm going to put you away forever. I coordinate a 50-state cabal and you're never going to get free of us. Nothing that happens to you is by chance and all of it proceeds from my legal pad, my typewriter, and a stack of carbon paper. Fani Willis? I had footage of her at an Upchurch concert. Now she does what I say. Judge Merchan? He did blow with Hunter, and I have the cell phone video.
Oh yeah -- your illiterate tweets and Truth Social screeds? We hacked your spellcheck, you dumb ass. That's why your perfectly spelled messages, in exquisite English, come out like the ravings of a goth 7th grader with all Cs and Ds.
That chronic incontinence, that forces you to stock up on hefty-size Depends? I have friends at AquaFina who owe me, you poor sap. (Try switching brands -- I got em all covered.)
Best of all, I'm the master of genial, folksy, crinkly-eyed kindliness. "Who, me? A plotter? I don't know what the Sam Hill he's talking about."
This message will erase in five seconds. Schmuck.

Back
Top Bottom