• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mail

Loren Pechtel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
The post office has a service (free) that will e-mail you tracking information on packages that are heading to you. (I think it also tracks things sent from your account but I'm not sure on that.)

Thus when a package just showed up I got an e-mail about it.

Thus I got a piece of mail telling me I got a piece of mail.

:boom:

Presumably you were the one who subscribed to this service.

If you don't want an email to tell you you just got a package delivered, then unsubscribe. Just because the service is of little value to you does not mean that it might not be valuable to others - for example people who live with a number of others, any of whom might sign for a package, could be very glad of such a service.

Presumably you were the one who subscribed to this service.

If you don't want an email to tell you you just got a package delivered, then unsubscribe. Just because the service is of little value to you does not mean that it might not be valuable to others - for example people who live with a number of others, any of whom might sign for a package, could be very glad of such a service.

Do you not notice what forum I posted this in??

Of course it's a useful service, I was just having some fun with omitting the e-mail vs snail-mail distinction.

Back
Top Bottom