• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mass shooting in Norway: Muslim shoots up a gay bar ahead of pride parade

The OP is just another example of poor reasoning: someone of demographic _____ commits some horrific crime, so we should ban people of the same demographic ______.
No, your post is a classic example of poor reasoning following even poorer reading comprehension. I
Projection is a form of narcissism not analysis.
Where did I say anything about "ban people on the same demographic"? I did not. I merely think immigrants should be vetted, esp. those coming from countries and cultures where large majorities have views incompatible with Western societies. That is not the same as a blanket ban on a demographic.
No one said it was. Just another example of poor reasoning.
Interestingly, I can not recall any such OP from Derec when the perpetrator of some horrific crime is a white male.
Iranians are white.
And Muslim is not a race, contrary to the common misconception among the woke.
Interestingly, you did not come with an example.

The OP is just another example of poor reasoning: someone of demographic _____ commits some horrific crime, so we should ban people of the same demographic ______.
No, your post is a classic example of poor reasoning following even poorer reading comprehension.
Projection is a form of narcissism not analyis.
Where did I say anything about "ban people on the same demographic"? I did not. I merely think immigrants should be vetted, esp. those coming from countries and cultures where large majorities have views incompatible with Western societies. That is not the same as a blanket ban on a demographic.
No one said it was. Just another example of poor reading comprehension and poor reasoning.

At this point, there is no evidence that the shooter's nationality or religion (if he had one) played any part in his motivation. Yet you jump immediately to immigration vetting.
Iranians are white.
Yes, they classified as white but many bigots do not view them as such.
I am surprised such a pendant as yourself would mke the mistake that Muslim is a race, or ethnic group. Since they are not, killing all of them is not genocide. Just to be clear - I am not endorsing any killing of anyone.
Pointing out that Islam is not a race is not pedantry when so many people (such as yourself) think that for example, being Muslim and being a "white male" are mutually exclusive categories.
I did point out Muslim is not a race, so that is yet another example of your poor reading comprehension. As usual, you are wrong in believing that I think being Muslim and white male are mutually exclusive categories.
Elixir was obviously using a satiric response to make a point. Duh.
Let Elixir speak for himself. If he was attempting satire, it was in extremely poor taste. If he was being serious, he missed my point by a megaparsec. Either way, it was a weak response to what I wrote.
Its quality matched the quality of your post.
You know what is not satirical? Islamists wanting to genocide us the kafir.
060206_wp_london_protest_hmed9p.jpg

6a010535ce1cf6970c012875616848970c-pi

That includes you and other  fellow travelers/ (deleted)
Do you have an actual point or are you just ranting?

And Muslim is not a race, contrary to the common misconception among the woke and racists bigots.
Thank you for re-iterating my point that Muslim is not a race. I don't know what "the woke" know or don't know, and I suspect neither do you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom