• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

McCarthy - Back To Cutting Social Security

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Here we go again.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced Wednesday he was launching a commission tasked with looking at budget cuts – and he suggested Social Security and Medicare could come under his scalpel.

His pledge came just months after vowing such cuts to mandatory spending programs were off the table.
"I'm going to announce a commission coming forward from the speaker — from bipartisan, both sides of the aisle," he added. "...The majority driver of the budget is mandatory spending; it's Medicare; it's Social Security, interest on the debt."

Third rail, kiss of death, whatever you want to call it, I fully endorse Kevvy’s political suicide.
As Forrest Gump might say, ”stupid is as stupid does”.

I want to see Democratic representitives and Senators to form a Perserve Social Security And Medicare caucus to battle this garbage like rabid dogs.

Here we go again.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced Wednesday he was launching a commission tasked with looking at budget cuts – and he suggested Social Security and Medicare could come under his scalpel.

His pledge came just months after vowing such cuts to mandatory spending programs were off the table.
"I'm going to announce a commission coming forward from the speaker — from bipartisan, both sides of the aisle," he added. "...The majority driver of the budget is mandatory spending; it's Medicare; it's Social Security, interest on the debt."

It's okay, it's okay... he just wants to fuck the younger people who'll pay into the system and get nothing from it. He doesn't want to burden them.

I want to see Democratic representitives and Senators to form a Perserve Social Security And Medicare caucus to battle this garbage like rabid dogs.
Yeah, anyone who wants to mess with those things needs to be investigated!!!

Back
Top Bottom