• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Media treatment of Bernie Sanders: a story in pictures

I am non sarcastically pissed off about this dog whistle for the Happy Merchant meme for one of the exceptions to the rule.

I can't say what I want to happen to these editors.

ENUSurGWkAAwTgp.jpeg
ENUSurGWoAElivR.jpeg

The second image has been updated om the NPR website.

Dk9gcZh.jpg

Lol @ the above. But wouldn't other include him plus the lower tiered candidates? He is probably just behind Biden in reality.

Truth is Sanders doesn't know exactly how much it will cost or save. Nobody does. He gave the best answer he can and he's right in his answer.

Truth is Sanders doesn't know exactly how much it will cost or save. Nobody does. He gave the best answer he can and he's right in his answer.

Nobody knows how much Americans will save either once single payer is implemented. Odds are it would be less overall since our healthcare is so much more expensive than other OECD countries. So the frame of the question is wrong.

Also ignored was real anti-war savings. How about asking each candidate how much will their foreign policy wars cost in a biased way? Like this: "VP Biden, do you think Americans have a right to know how many trillions of dollars you will spend on wars, possibly bankrupting them?"

I mean...why be so hard on one candidate?

Back
Top Bottom