• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Melania Trump planning to write her memoirs?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Melania Trump to possibly pen memoir on time spent in the White House
“Melania is in meetings to write her White House memoir,” an insider said. “And it would be her money — a chance for her to earn on her own.”

The source added, “I’m told her husband is encouraging her” to pen the book. “She’s not done, or going as quietly as you might expect.” Plus, “in the wake of Stephanie Winston Wolkoff’s betrayal, in both print and on secret tapes, Melania’s story could be worth big money.”

Michael Beschloss on Twitter: "New York Post reports today that Mrs. Trump is "preparing to pen memoir on her time in the White House."" / Twitter

Then
🍁Imani Gandied Yams🍁 on Twitter: "It’s going to be called ‘Becoming Best’ and will be a Slovenian translation of Michelle Obama’s book" / Twitter

Then
Joy WE VOTED!! WEAR A MASK!! Reid 😷) on Twitter: "I giggle, but this really could be the title, based on Melania's past "borrowings" from Michelle Obama..." / Twitter

I think it could be a best seller if she writes it phonetically. #1 NYT humor for ten weeks!

"Ond den I tale de Doughnald, deez chooz fill sew tide in my fits!"

She is one of the big question marks of the administration, because she's barely there except to stand a few feet from Him while He pardons turkeys, etc. If I had to guess, I'd say she's an IQ point or two away from Sarah Palin (and their combined IQs must be, what do you think...180?) Too bad Barbara Walters is retired, because I'd really like to know what kind of tree Melania fancies herself. But we'll probably never know.

Can't wait to hear about how much she loves Donald and immigrant children and Christmas decorations and America.

Chapter 1 - Be Best
Chapter 2 - Love is knowing you don't have to hold hands
Chapter 3 - Why I wore that jacket
Chapters 4 to 18 - Becoming
Chapter 19 - Honor and Authenticity

Chapter 1 - Be Best
Chapters 4 to 18 - Becoming
Chapter 19 - Honor and Authenticity

notes for 2 other chapters:
Chapter 20: Tips on dealing with step-kids, especially daddy's little favorite (cultivate blank gaze, look other way)
Chapter 21: How to make a marriage last long, learn from past wives' mistakes, cultivate blank gaze, look other way

Chapter 1 - Be Best
Chapter 4 - Things get Stormy in Bed
Chapters 5 to 18 - Large excerpts from Becoming
Chapter 19 - That asshole who insisted that I needed to inspect every bulb in the Xmas lights
Chapter 20 - All of the assholes that laughed and didn't tell me otherwise for three weeks!
Chapter 21 - Be Best (Coda) - The Heavy Price to Pay to Chain Migrate My Family to America

Forget the memoirs. If she could just challenge the Donald to a speed-eating contest with Double Quarter Pounder combo meals, she could gain possession of Trump, Inc., in a matter of minutes. (Assuming there's no Bing Crosby-style pre-nup to gum up the works.) And she could just nibble on the longest french fry in her bag -- he'd be snuffling and snorting with such abandon that he wouldn't get wise to her game. If Bush II could get knocked out by a pretzel, she can finish off this blowfish with McDonalds. A state funeral where the networks keep cutting back to an image of a ravaged, ketchup-splotched meal bag -- I'd watch that. The Trump Presidential Library and Hedge Fund could showcase the final three fries and pickle slice. "These are the only remnants of the last challenge taken on by the Lone Warrior. Facsimiles available in the gift shop."

Back
Top Bottom