• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Messiah Trump Proclaims US Businesses Stop Doing Business With China

Trump just had a press conference and said he's lost billions by being President.

So much for all your conspiracies about Trump raking in the money from the Presidency.

Trump just had a press conference and said he's lost billions by being President.

So much for all your conspiracies about Trump raking in the money from the Presidency.
Mr. Trump is a proven inveterate liar. Why would anyone tethered to reality take his pronouncements at face value?

Mr. Trump is a proven inveterate liar. Why would anyone tethered to reality take his pronouncements at face value?

TDS sufferers need to believe Trump is raking in the money so they can keep hating the man.

It's hard to hate a man who gave up billions of dollars while taking no salary as President. So, lies must be made up about Mr. Trump.

It's hard to hate a man who gave up billions of dollars while taking no salary as President. So, lies must be made up about Mr. Trump.
he did not divest himself of his holdings.
He literally told ambassadors during the transition that he would look favorably on countries that put their diplomats up in Trump hotels. He charges the Secret Service rent money for the golf carts they use to protect him on the golf courses when he plays.

If he's losing money, let him fulfill the campaign promise of releasing his taxes, let's see his losses.

Oh, and even if Bonespurs is losing money, he certainly HAD money, and privilege, when he dodged the draft. So, no, it us not hard to hate the shitgibbon.

He literally told ambassadors during the transition that he would look favorably on countries that put their diplomats up in Trump hotels. He charges the Secret Service rent money for the golf carts they use to protect him on the golf courses when he plays.

If he's losing money, let him fulfill the campaign promise of releasing his taxes, let's see his losses.

Oh, and even if Bonespurs is losing money, he certainly HAD money, and privilege, when he dodged the draft. So, no, it us not hard to hate the shitgibbon.

I showed you how Harold Ramis got out of Vietnam by taking meth before hys physical. How come no one screams about Harold Ramis being a chicken?

I showed you how Harold Ramis got out of Vietnam by taking meth before hys physical.
and i never doubted your whstaboutism. But still, Ramis was never a warhawk, was he? See Stripes? Quite the opposite.
How come no one screams about Harold Ramis being a chicken?
Show me where Ramis talked shit about a soldier/sailor/marine who fell in combat, or was a POW, or the surviving family, we'll talk.
But as i have explained a couple times, it's not just Il Flatulance's cowardice that earns my disdain.

I showed you how Harold Ramis got out of Vietnam by taking meth before hys physical.
and i never doubted your whstaboutism. But still, Ramis was never a warhawk, was he? See Stripes? Quite the opposite.
How come no one screams about Harold Ramis being a chicken?
Show me where Ramis talked shit about a soldier/sailor/marine who fell in combat, or was a POW, or the surviving family, we'll talk.
But as i have explained a couple times, it's not just Il Flatulance's cowardice that earns my disdain.

That is my point, though!

If Ramis was alive today, would he make fun of Trump for refusing to fight despite the fact that he himself refused to fight??

THAT WAS MY POINT!!!

and i never doubted your whstaboutism. But still, Ramis was never a warhawk, was he? See Stripes? Quite the opposite. Show me where Ramis talked shit about a soldier/sailor/marine who fell in combat, or was a POW, or the surviving family, we'll talk.

That is my point, though!

If Ramis was alive today, would he make fun of Trump for refusing to fight despite the fact that he himself refused to fight??
Prove it.

Or don't. It doesn't matter, really.
The Right, which you pretend to be a part of, will not allow any number of crazed shooters to represent all gun owners, so your continued effort to derail Trump's hypocrisy, and my name-calling, by holding me responsible for every single opinion expressed by anyone on the left is a nonstarter.
Deal with Trump asa draft-dodging, respect-failing, self-important delusional buffoon.
Or shut the fuck up.

Because he says "Believe me." That's really all it takes. It's like when Jim Jones said to drink the Kool Aid. When the Chosen One speaks he can't be denied.

TDS sufferers need to believe Trump is raking in the money so they can keep hating the man.

It's adorable that you think Trump is a billionaire.

The Right, which you pretend to be a part of, will not allow any number of crazed shooters to represent all gun owners, so your continued effort to derail Trump's hypocrisy, and my name-calling, by holding me responsible for every single opinion expressed by anyone on the left is a nonstarter.
Deal with Trump asa draft-dodging, respect-failing, self-important delusional buffoon.
Or shut the fuck up.

Please please please try and understand me!!!

Harold Ramis dodged the draft by taking meth before his physical. If he were alive today, would it be fair if he made fun of Trump for not fighting, considering he himself refused to fight? This feeds into the leftists who refuse to fight but make fun of Trump for not fighting.

My opinion is that it would be hypocritical to do so.

I am asking your opinion!!!

Or shut the fuck up.

Harold Ramis dodged the draft by taking meth before his physical. If he were alive today, would it be fair if he made fun of Trump for not fighting, considering he himself refused to fight? This feeds into the leftists who refuse to fight but make fun of Trump for not fighting.

Harold Ramis was an actor and comedian. Donald Trump is a joke. You are holding two separate things with the same standard, which is idiotic. Also, you never answered Keith about you military service, so I don't he owes you a fucking thing until you respond in that regard.

Or shut the fuck up.

Harold Ramis was an actor and comedian. Donald Trump is a joke. You are holding two separate things with the same standard, which is idiotic. Also, you never answered Keith about you military service, so I don't he owes you a fucking thing until you respond in that regard.

I NEVER SERVED!!!!

Please, answer the question with your opinion.

Or shut the fuck up.

I believe i do. Rather than admit to any failing on Trump's part, you want him given a pass based on a fact that other people would do worse in your fantasy world.
Harold Ramis dodged the draft by taking meth before his physical. If he were alive today, would it be fair if he made fun of Trump for not fighting, considering he himself refused to fight?
Fair? What grade are you in?
Wah and wah, mother, the liberal mocks me though he has feet of clay.

What fucking difference would it make if Ramis did that?
Trump used money and privilege to avoid tge draft, and has the unmitigated gall to mock and belittle those who actualoy did go to fight, and their families.

You have offered no reason for me to think that Ramis would mock actual soldiers, or even that ge would mock Trump soecifically for dodging the draft. Ramis was a creative man, and Trump is a fat target for lampooning. Ramis would not need to use such material.

This feeds into
Just a brief note that by 'this,' you mean mockery that a dead man never made, right?
So, pure fiction feeds into....
the leftists who refuse to fight but make fun of Trump for not fighting.
Which leftists are also fictions of your devising.

So, sure, in your imagination, fantasy leftists are encouraged by a fantasy writer-director's imaginary hypocrisy to mock the Orange Shitgibbon.

This affects us,min thevreal world, how?
?..if it had everr happened, yes.
...of your fantasy complaint?
Pretty piss-poor.

I still don't believe Bonespurs has lost any money by campaigning or being president. He lies.
We have video of him denying he said things that we also have video of him saying.
Taking his word without corroboration would be the signnof Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I NEVER SERVED!!!!
Trust me, Halfie, I believe you.

I NEVER SERVED!!!!

Please, answer the question with your opinion.

Mate,

Your user profile states you joined this forum in 2002, which makes you at least 18 years old.
So you might want to stop typing as though you are twelve.

Since his kids are supposed to be running the businesses, I guess that doesn't reflect very highly on them.

I showed you how Harold Ramis got out of Vietnam by taking meth before hys physical. How come no one screams about Harold Ramis being a chicken?

TN_shitpants.jpg

Mate,

Your user profile states you joined this forum in 2002, which makes you at least 18 years old.
So you might want to stop typing as though you are twelve.

I never noticed the join date, I had been thinking he's new here and that he's young, 20s at most, he sounds just too naive, if not trolling. I went to the archive to check it out, maybe he inherited the account from someone else? And no, not at all, it's the same person, he sounds exactly the same now as he did then. Hasn't changed a bit. Here's a reply to him.

RevDahlia said:
Half-Life, I'm not trying to hate here, but people are being way more patient with you than I would've expected considering how maddening your debate tactics are.

You do this an awful lot.

Half-Life: ["stumper" question for the resident atheists]
(Atheists spend a great deal of time and energy answering question)
Half-Life: [borderline related, or totally unrelated, "stumper" question]
(Atheists spend a great deal of time and energy answering that question too)
Half-Life: [all-new and TOTALLY unrelated "stumper" question
(Atheists answer... and so on)

I suppose you're going to keep doing this no matter what, but since you don't seem to be paying attention to the answers that people have thoughtfully provided for you, don't be surprised if the good folks here eventually give up in disgust. And if that happens, it does not constitute a "victory" for you or your position.

He didn't post about politics then, it was mostly religion, but the same argument pattern as now, lots of "I heard someone said something somewhere" posts. If he's faking, he's playing a very loooong game and to no apparent end. He did change his mind on some things - he claimed he deconverted at one point, and he used to be gay-friendly, pro gay marriage, but maybe just during his deconversion (Christianity is evil that way).

He hadn't posted in five years before posting again this year, and in the meantime learned nothing except for maybe some toxic white nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom