• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Messiah Trump Proclaims US Businesses Stop Doing Business With China

Mate,

Your user profile states you joined this forum in 2002, which makes you at least 18 years old.
So you might want to stop typing as though you are twelve.

I never noticed the join date, I had been thinking he's new here and that he's young, 20s at most, he sounds just too naive, if not trolling. I went to the archive to check it out, maybe he inherited the account from someone else? And no, not at all, it's the same person, he sounds exactly the same now as he did then. Hasn't changed a bit. Here's a reply to him.

RevDahlia said:
Half-Life, I'm not trying to hate here, but people are being way more patient with you than I would've expected considering how maddening your debate tactics are.

You do this an awful lot.

Half-Life: ["stumper" question for the resident atheists]
(Atheists spend a great deal of time and energy answering question)
Half-Life: [borderline related, or totally unrelated, "stumper" question]
(Atheists spend a great deal of time and energy answering that question too)
Half-Life: [all-new and TOTALLY unrelated "stumper" question
(Atheists answer... and so on)

I suppose you're going to keep doing this no matter what, but since you don't seem to be paying attention to the answers that people have thoughtfully provided for you, don't be surprised if the good folks here eventually give up in disgust. And if that happens, it does not constitute a "victory" for you or your position.

He didn't post about politics then, it was mostly religion, but the same argument pattern as now, lots of "I heard someone said something somewhere" posts. If he's faking, he's playing a very loooong game and to no apparent end. He did change his mind on some things - he claimed he deconverted at one point, and he used to be gay-friendly, pro gay marriage, but maybe just during his deconversion (Christianity is evil that way).

He hadn't posted in five years before posting again this year, and in the meantime learned nothing except for maybe some toxic white nationalism.

I had deconverted at one point. But, then I converted back again. In my 5 years gone I did a lot of thinking and soul-searching and came to realize I am a believer. I am embarrassed by those old posts.

I never noticed the join date, I had been thinking he's new here and that he's young, 20s at most, he sounds just too naive, if not trolling. I went to the archive to check it out, maybe he inherited the account from someone else? And no, not at all, it's the same person, he sounds exactly the same now as he did then. Hasn't changed a bit. Here's a reply to him.

He didn't post about politics then, it was mostly religion, but the same argument pattern as now, lots of "I heard someone said something somewhere" posts. If he's faking, he's playing a very loooong game and to no apparent end. He did change his mind on some things - he claimed he deconverted at one point, and he used to be gay-friendly, pro gay marriage, but maybe just during his deconversion (Christianity is evil that way).

He hadn't posted in five years before posting again this year, and in the meantime learned nothing except for maybe some toxic white nationalism.

I had deconverted at one point. But, then I converted back again. In my 5 years gone I did a lot of thinking and soul-searching and came to realize I am a believer. I am embarrassed by those old posts.

To be fair, your new ones are pretty fucking embarrassing too.

And for the record, I am not against gay people in a legal sense. I am against them in the sense that I believe they are sinning. I am also against churches being forced by the government to allow gay marriage. This hasn't happened yet but it will in the future if Christians don't stand up for their rights.

If a gay man wants to get married by the state or in a church that allows it, then fine. I still believe it's a sin but I will not run around beating gays.

And for the record, I am not against gay people in a legal sense. I am against them in the sense that I believe they are sinning. I am also against churches being forced by the government to allow gay marriage. This hasn't happened yet but it will in the future if Christians don't stand up for their rights.

If a gay man wants to get married by the state or in a church that allows it, then fine. I still believe it's a sin but I will not run around beating gays.

It's OK, there's no need for an example. But thanks anyway.

I am also against churches being forced by the government to allow gay marriage. This hasn't happened yet but it will in the future if Christians don't stand up for their rights.

I'm against imaginary bad things that haven't happened as well.

I am also against churches being forced by the government to allow gay marriage. This hasn't happened yet but it will in the future if Christians don't stand up for their rights.

I'm against imaginary bad things that haven't happened as well.

Most of his arguments and evidence are imaginary people and fictional actions, i suppose it would fit for his fears to be fiction, too.

Now China has updated their Cybersecurity law as a political move to generate negotiation leverage against Tariffs. Companies that do business in China will have to invest millions in legal consultation and controls implementation.. and expose their cloud-hosted data to the Chinese government.
Want to do business with Chinese citizens? Give the keys to your datacenters to their government then.
This will be very expensive for all countries doing business in China.

https://intpolicydigest.org/2019/05/13/what-china-s-cybersecurity-law-says-about-the-future/

article said:
China’s Law requires network operators to cooperate with Chinese crime or security investigators, allow full access to data, and unspecified “technical support” to the government upon request.

"technical support" like installing team viewer and wannacry.

Everyone should get gay married. It would be fabulous.

I'm not a bigamist!

When a coworker was in the hospital, two people from the office went to see him. Doc asked if one was his spouse.
"They both are. I married him here, in Mass, married her in (state that at the time didn't recognize SSM). So, it's not bigamy."

Unlike the right, the left actually respects the separation of church and state, so that will not happen.

Unlike the right, the left actually respects the separation of church and state, so that will not happen.

Half spends a LOT of time in the world of alternative facts and hazy future. not too much observing the actuals of reality.

In my observation, like Trump himself, most Rightists spend a lot of time projecting their own sins onto their enemies. They just assume that the other side is AT LEAST as awful as they themselves are... Sometimes they are right... But usually not.

In my observation, like Trump himself, most Rightists spend a lot of time projecting their own sins onto their enemies. They just assume that the other side is AT LEAST as awful as they themselves are... Sometimes they are right... But usually not.

Bad people in general, not just those on the right.

Bad people in general, not just those on the right.
zorq made a specific claim regardless projection and that is close to exclusively a right wing thing.

Back
Top Bottom