• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Miami Herald endorses claimed alien abductee

“Last year, she told the Miami Herald — and several Spanish-language media outlets — that she believes in extra-terrestrials,” the endorsement stated. “She says when she was 7, she was taken aboard a spaceship and, throughout her life, she has communicated telepathically with the beings, which remind her of the concrete Christ in Brazil.”

It's a trick by Satan! Don't be fooled.

“Last year, she told the Miami Herald — and several Spanish-language media outlets — that she believes in extra-terrestrials,” the endorsement stated. “She says when she was 7, she was taken aboard a spaceship and, throughout her life, she has communicated telepathically with the beings, which remind her of the concrete Christ in Brazil.”

It's a trick by Satan! Don't be fooled.

If treason, being a card-carrying Holocaust-denying Nazi, and pedophilia aren't enough to get Republican voters to reject a Republican candidate, what would be disqualifying in their eyes?

You are way to critical. Think of this way - if you had to choose between a) someone claiming to be an alien abductee, 2) a Nazi or 3) a sex pervert, who would you pick? Really, she is a step up from some of these jackasses.

Republican Running in Key Florida Race Says She Was Abducted by Aliens

She'll fit right in with the rethuglicans....another xtian loon....

A frontrunner in the Republican primaries for a key midterm race says she was abducted by aliens as a child—and it doesn’t seem to have hurt her prospects.

Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, an educator, businesswoman, and former city council member, is running in the Republican primary in Florida’s 27th district, which includes part of Miami. Along with two other frontrunners, Maria Elvira Salazar and Bruno Barreiro, Aguilera is one of the best-known candidates in the primary. She even secured an endorsement from the Miami Herald, the same newspaper that first uncovered old interviews in which Aguilera recounted being abducted by aliens as a child.

“I saw three creatures when I was 7 and I’ve seen them like five or six more times when they came back,” Aguilera said in a 2009 interview, which was posted on YouTube. “Telepathically they told me to come out. I went out and saw a round spaceship. I entered and there were some round seats and quartz pieces that they used to steer the ship.”

Aguilera describes the beings—two women and a man, she says—as tall, human-like, blond and buxom. In another interview, also posted on YouTube, Aguilera went into further details about her experiences with alien beings, who she said reminded her of Jesus Christ.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...-florida-race-says-she-was-abducted-by-aliens

Is this really all that different than a religious nut who claims to have seen Jesus and talks to God telepathically? I'm sure there are plenty such individuals already in various political positions.

But were they legal or illegal aliens?

Depends on whether they registered with this federal government agency.
latest

Is this really all that different than a religious nut who claims to have seen Jesus and talks to God telepathically? I'm sure there are plenty such individuals already in various political positions.

Right? It's like my sister. She loves to watch that show where Leah Remini tears the Scientologists a new asshole. She's always shocked at the crazy shit they believe. But she sure believes that God put Trump in the White House. She believes every word that comes out his mouth. She believes in Genesis as literal history. And she votes for people who believe the same bullshit.

But sure, some lady who believes she's met aliens is batshit. Hell, at least intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is a near mathematical certainty.

I would not reject someone solely because they reported a UFO incident. Personally, I have never seen one, so I am sceptical. But that does not rule out the existence of aliens. There is just no hard evidence to prove or disprove any of it.

Until proven otherwise, I will at least give people the benefit of doubt that they think they saw what they did.

I would not reject someone solely because they reported a UFO incident. Personally, I have never seen one, so I am sceptical. But that does not rule out the existence of aliens. There is just no hard evidence to prove or disprove any of it.

Until proven otherwise, I will at least give people the benefit of doubt that they think they saw what they did.

Seeing a UFO is one thing, this is alien abduction.

Seeing a UFO is one thing, this is alien abduction.

I think his point is that someone claiming to have been abducted by aliens is either telling the truth or a crazy loon. He would rather give this person the benefit of the doubt as having reported a genuine alien abduction. Perhaps, if she is elected, she will be able to finally get to the bottom of this story. I must say that, if she was abducted by aliens, then that would be the story of the century, and the US government would want to ask those aliens to stop or face the consequences. OTOH, she could just be a crazy loon. Democrats are so obviously trying to make a big deal of this. :hysterical:

Makes her more of a contactee than an abductee -- someone who has close encounters of the friendly kind with extraterrestrial visitors.

The long derail about ICE and alien abductees has been split into its own thread.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom