• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Michigan GOP candidate: Ignore my arrests for publicly masturbating in other people’s cars

George Oilwell

Basic Beliefs
Shameless Lefty
A candidate running to represent Michigan’s 95th House district in the state legislature wants you to know that once you look past his bizarre sexual fetish and multiple felony convictions, he is a rock-ribbed conservative Republican, whose “stool of conservatism” is held up by “faith, family and freedom.”

Michigan Live reported Friday that Saginaw’s Jordan D. Haskins dismisses the arrests and prison time as the results of youthful indiscretion and said that he is ready to “move on from that and do what I can” to serve his state as a Republican state Representative.

“I have dreams,” Haskins said to Michigan Live, “and I want to make a difference.”

Haskins, 24, has served prison time in two states and is currently on parole, but there are no rules preventing him from running for the state House.
Michigan GOP candidate: Ignore my arrests for publicly masturbating in other people’s cars

You just can't make this stuff up.

Hey, the guy was just trying to keep his car sanitary. You really cannot fault him for that.

He's got a point.
There's just no representation for car-privacy-violating masturbators at the state level.
These people deserve a voice. Probably about state funding for Scotch-guarding upholstery, but are we truly free as long as this part of the population is not heard, their desires not expressed?
Isn't having a car worth making love to part of the American Dream?

He is running in a heavily Democratic district, so obviously, this must be the kind of person Republicans think will appeal to young, liberal voters: breaking into cars and masturbating.

After all, isn't "cranking" or "pedal-pumping" what all the kids are doing nowadays?

He is running in a heavily Democratic district, so obviously, this must be the kind of person Republicans think will appeal to young, liberal voters: breaking into cars and masturbating.

After all, isn't "cranking" or "pedal-pumping" what all the kids are doing nowadays?

Nah, if it's that strong a Democrat stronghold, he's just the sacrificial lamb/chump who is willing to run for some 15 minutes of fame. He obviously likes public exposure.

What we should keep in mind is that this is what young Republicans look like and the talent pool from which the party draws for future leadership.

Eh. To be fair, you can get all kinds of weirdos running for state legislatures. Honestly, apart from the lack of judgement involved in breaking into cars, his paraphilia doesn't really bother me.

I think I could buy his apology a little easier if he were 44 rather than 24. I think he may actually still have little growing up to do.

Eh. To be fair, you can get all kinds of weirdos running for state legislatures.
"weirdos" cannot be as bad as :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Scott.

Honestly, apart from the lack of judgement involved in breaking into cars, his paraphilia doesn't really bother me.
Agree. However, when GOP candidates harp on "faith and family" I am rather certain they do frown on paraphilias.

Dammit Sabine, I just ate!
mysmilie_185.gif

And then people wonder why most of the nation detest republicans and their Teabaggers of the American Taliban for acts of "slamming their ham" in someones's broken in car!

Gee dose he mean by " stool of conservatism," a deeper smellier meaning of stool?

Yep noting here folks but a devout patriot who abides by core conservative values of " faith, family and freedom," I always like to say.

Does fatso Rush have kids born out of wedlock in Michigan? Because our conservative hero here sure looks like tubby Rush.

Peace

Pegasus

Back
Top Bottom