• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mirror Universe Caption Contest

giant-cucumber-05.jpg

"And now we go to our reporter on the scene. Tim, tell us, just How do you get yourself into these pickles?"
"Well, it's fairly straightforward, Susan. First you get the pickle really drunk..."

5a77f6e5e464088d6505ddc4e7fdeab0.jpg

But all the other kids are doing it...

Thomas II wins on sheer cuteness!

Umm, the picture, that is. I'm not saying Thomas II is cute.

Umm, I'm not saying he's not either. I just don't know.

Umm, just take it away, Thomas II. Fuck, this is embarrassing. I'll be over in the corner if you need me. But you won't.

LOL... What comes to mind is HOW do you know that Thomas II is cute? HMMM!!

Thomas II wins on sheer cuteness!

Umm, the picture, that is. I'm not saying Thomas II is cute.

Umm, I'm not saying he's not either. I just don't know.

Umm, just take it away, Thomas II. Fuck, this is embarrassing. I'll be over in the corner if you need me. But you won't.

No. NO. NOOOOOOOO!!!! I said I didn't know. And I don't. For all I know, Thomas might be Quasimodo's less handsome brother. Or the good-looking one in the Gorgeous family. I. Just. Don't. Know! All I know is, he's just not my type. No hard feelings, Thomas II?

No. NO. NOOOOOOOO!!!! I said I didn't know. And I don't. For all I know, Thomas might be Quasimodo's less handsome brother. Or the good-looking one in the Gorgeous family. I. Just. Don't. Know! All I know is, he's just not my type. No hard feelings, Thomas II?

I think you may have hurt his feelings now.. *shakes head... :(

I think you may have hurt his feelings now.. *shakes head... :(

:embarassed::sadyes::innocent1:

Back
Top Bottom