• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Misinterpret a sign

Loren Pechtel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Sign: "Rainy day Watch out for wet floor".

Who is "Wet Floor" and why should "Rainy Day" be wary of them?

images

Calm down door, have some tea.

kxu63lik09ny.jpg

When driving to Perisher during the ski season, I sometimes stop to have a bite at My Ass.

s-l1000.jpg
Seems ridiculous, I've been washing my own hands for years. Must be an insurance thing. Hot water, or something.
But, if they insist, they really should have an employee stationed in the restroom.
There were six of us, just waiting there, before one of the line cooks finally walked into the room.

1. I stopped at a West Virginia gas station days after a heavy windstorm had knocked some letters off their service area. The pump I stopped at was labeled ELF SERVICE. But I still had to pump my own gas.
2. Now that we're seeing all these Peyronie's Disease ads on TV, full of subtle shots of curvy cucumbers, I have to ask, can't they use the Amazon arrow to symbolize Peyronie's treatment? Made to order.

1. I stopped at a West Virginia gas station days after a heavy windstorm had knocked some letters off their service area. The pump I stopped at was labeled ELF SERVICE. But I still had to pump my own gas.

Why were you using the pumps meant for Santa's helpers???

2. Now that we're seeing all these Peyronie's Disease ads on TV, full of subtle shots of curvy cucumbers, I have to ask, can't they use the Amazon arrow to symbolize Peyronie's treatment? Made to order.

How about this one: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...KzmAhWDjp4KHXKlACMQMwhKKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

(I don't believe this is about Peyronie's disease, though.)

Why were you using the pumps meant for Santa's helpers???

How about this one: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...KzmAhWDjp4KHXKlACMQMwhKKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

(I don't believe this is about Peyronie's disease, though.)

It's travesty that the Pharma nazis are allowed to just invent some hitherto non-existent disease and name it after an existing commercial product. I bet these guys are not long for the market:

f276fa459f48d4f5fc0010a669702e8a.jpg

"Wet concrete do not enter".

Is this telling "wet concrete" not to go there, or is it telling you to piss on the concrete?

And in either case why is it written so big I could read it at 75 mph (admittedly as a passenger) even though there was a jersey barrier between us and the area in question?

Back
Top Bottom