• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mississippi Passes "More Dead Kids Please" bill. Texas responds w/ "hold my beer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not care about (specifically bigoted) boundaries on the basis that they are bigoted.
It seems that your view is that men should be allowed to peep on naked women, and to expose themselves to women, whenever they want... because women saying "no, I don't consent to this sexualized behavior" is... wait for it... bigoted

That's right folks. Jarhyn thinks it's bigoted for women to deny men the privilege of looking at them while they're nude.

You're hurting me by trying to deny me the right to my own boundaries
And yet racists said the same thing when people pointed out Jim Crow's "boundaries" were based on bad assumptions.

You can proclaim a boundary, and in proclamation of a boundary institute prejudice.

Some boundaries proclaimed by folks lack a reasonable basis. When boundaries established lack reasonable basis, they can and should be dispensed with.
In this thread, Jarhyn informs us poor addle-brained lady folks that our sexual boundaries aren't reasonable. Our insistence that men only get to see us naked if WE want them to is apparently, unreasonable. And because Jarhyn has decided that our sexual boundaries lack a reasonable basis... he feel justified dispensing with our boundaries against our will.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if how long it's going to be until you start proclaiming that men who are involuntarily celibate have a right to sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom