• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mohammad The Pederast?

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Errrr... Uhmmmmm. Islam gets weirder. I don't know how to take this.

First Tradition:

Imam al-Haithami recorded this tradition
I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and
kissing his penis.Related by Al-Tabarani and it's chain of narration is GOOD

Imam al-Dhahabi recorded similar tradition in his book History of Islam, and
declared it's narrator Qabus to be Good in Hadith

Jarir from Qabus bin Abi Zayban, he from his father, who from Ibn Abbas: I saw the
Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Hassan’s legs apart and kissing his penis.
And Qabus bin Abi Zayban is Good in Hadith

This is bizarre as hell.

Why? I am not sure about this myself. But a number of past Islamic hadith collectors have addressed this. I find it weird.

hard to say really. The Hadiths are somewhat suspect. Ibn Ishaq wrote a biography of Mohammad, now lost, but which was extensively quoted by Ibn Hisham. These details are not in Hisham's biography, but Hisham stated he left out some disreputable details about Mohammad. It is thus hard to tell exactly what happened. Some hadiths claim she was 9 when the marriage was consumated. Other hadiths seem to indicate she was 12.

I mean, if you read the thread you know the customary counter-arguments. I guess you're just getting it off your chest?

Did you hear the one about Mohamed and the preacher's wife?

I remember a report about an American Muslim man kissing his som's penis. He was not charged with anything, it was said to be a cultural ritual. No abuse or sexual content.

Ooh, oooh, do secularism next!!! So many wild conventions!! So little Buzzfeed.

Unlike Epstein, et al, Mohammad is claimed to be a Prophet of God, which is a position that should be held to a higher standard?

Unlike Epstein, et al, Mohammad is claimed to be a Prophet of God, which is a position that should be held to a higher standard?
There is considerably more clarity on the facts of Epstein's life, long may he writhe in Náströnd.

By the standards of his day, Muhammad was a raging feminist. I don't know if that's why he married Khadija or if she helped make him that way, but he was.

A guy like him could have hot and cold running slave girls, if all he wanted was some young stuff. Clearly, he was not like that.
Tom

There is considerably more clarity on the facts of Epstein's life, long may he writhe in Náströnd.

I like learning new words. In future please teach me new words I can type without hunting for diacritical marks.

I like learning new words. In future please teach me new words I can type without hunting for diacritical marks.
Then may he freeze in Hel.

Then may he freeze in Hel.
I prefer "may him and every duplicate of his archetype otherwise headed for similar opportunities and experiences die in the crib such that him and his ilk are stricken from the future of reality".

Hey, @Swammerdami , in direct reply to you, regarding liking to learn new words, can you listen to music? Do you have access to YouTube? There is a rapper named Aesop Rock whose grasp of the English language is legend. In the rap groups on Facebook, in the "best white rapper" threads, it comes down to Eminem for some fans, and Aesop Rock for the rest of us.

There is no shortage of material about Aesop's writing and his outrageous use of so many words. I think he reads dictionaries and thesauruses.

Studies of early 21st-century English won't be complete without a chapter on Aesop Rock and his wordsmithery.

I make words up and like made-up words, such as "Enturbulate," which means "to troll Scientology," or, sigh... my own: the secular religion of Tysonism (we worshiped deGrasse and posted Tysony goodness).

Back
Top Bottom