• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Moms for Liberty shows it's true colors

Starfish, each and every one of them.
I am unfamiliar with the implications and usage here. There is a contextual slant to the usage, but this is not enough for me to extract the intended meaning or properly place an embedding.

I am unfamiliar with the implications and usage here. There is a contextual slant to the usage, but this is not enough for me to extract the intended meaning or properly place an embedding.
A starfish is someone who is very boring in the bedroom and generally just lies back and let's their partner do all the work.

A starfish is someone who is very boring in the bedroom and generally just lies back and let's their partner do all the work.

???

Oh that's right. You're Australian.
Tom

So a boring, selfish sexual "partner"

So a boring, selfish sexual "partner"
Pretty much. Moms for Liberty just gives off that kind of vibe.

Just a heads up, the link in the OP gave my security software a potential malware warning.
I would love to hear the discussion between such three groups over who gets to wear brown, who gets to wear grey and who gets to wear black.
The Moms for Liberty get to wear pink, so long as it doesn't incorporate any triangle designs. And white--for bridal purity.
Why would MFL wear pink? They would be the last people I would consider to be into sexual deviancy. Starfish, each and every one of them.
What's deviant about wearing pink?

That they lay there like a starfish (you need time lapse photography to see starfish moving), doing nothing but being a receptacle.

Just a heads up, the link in the OP gave my security software a potential malware warning.
I would love to hear the discussion between such three groups over who gets to wear brown, who gets to wear grey and who gets to wear black.
The Moms for Liberty get to wear pink, so long as it doesn't incorporate any triangle designs. And white--for bridal purity.
Why would MFL wear pink? They would be the last people I would consider to be into sexual deviancy. Starfish, each and every one of them.
I would assume very little with their bed practices. And really don't see how it is relevant.

I would assume very little with their bed practices. And really don't see how it is relevant.
Well the issue here is that their bed practices ar fairly prescient when they would have the whole of the world mirror such practices.

They are having boring, kink-free sex, and I want nothing to do with that TYVM.

Well the issue here is that their bed practices ar fairly prescient when they would have the whole of the world mirror such practices.

They are having boring, kink-free sex, and I want nothing to do with that TYVM.
Says you. What they want in bed is not relevant to what they say outside.

Right wingers are notorious hypocrites regarding sex. I'm all for attacking their authoritarian BS. However, a women shouldn't be criticized for how they perform sexually, they should be judged when they demand how others perform sexually.

Once again, who is the pervert?

So a guy and someone that actually groomed. Literally everything they rail against, they are knee deep in. That guy is a bloody bingo card. Pastor, alt-right, groomer, pleaded guilty to sex with a lower end teenager. Like Freshman in High School aged teen.

Once again, who is the pervert?

So a guy and someone that actually groomed. Literally everything they rail against, they are knee deep in. That guy is a bloody bingo card. Pastor, alt-right, groomer, pleaded guilty to sex with a lower end teenager. Like Freshman in High School aged teen.
So many RW people and groups seem to be classic cases of projection.

And amongst the affluent suburbs and bucolic farms near Philadelphia...
The law now caps severance pay at a year’s salary, along with limited payments for unused sick time and other benefits.

“The particular circumstances in this case are even more egregious. The board gave Dr. Lucabaugh a 40 percent salary increase (to $315,000) in late July of this year, making him the second-highest paid school district superintendent in Pennsylvania, and is now using that increase less than four months later to calculate a severance payment,”
And this interesting tidbit...
The package also includes a puzzling ban on any district investigations of his tenure
And an unsolicited comment from actress/singer Barbra Streisand: "What a bunch of dopes. Way to bring attention to what might have never been looked at."

If nothing else, I hope you listen to Lily Freeman:

In North America, pink is girly, and therefore in a proper world should be reserved for real women, and considered as a shameful bade of transgression when applied to male. MAGAs would warm up to more Mrs. TRump if she pinked it up a bit more.

Yep there is a great variance on this issue among Christian group: for instance, the Westburrow roden--er, Baptists were/are all for a vigorous and varied sex life between the 2 heterosexual persons in a married relationship.

And amongst the affluent suburbs and bucolic farms near Philadelphia...
The law now caps severance pay at a year’s salary, along with limited payments for unused sick time and other benefits.

“The particular circumstances in this case are even more egregious. The board gave Dr. Lucabaugh a 40 percent salary increase (to $315,000) in late July of this year, making him the second-highest paid school district superintendent in Pennsylvania, and is now using that increase less than four months later to calculate a severance payment,”
And this interesting tidbit...
The package also includes a puzzling ban on any district investigations of his tenure
I didn't know the last tidbit, that's even dirtier. I rather suspect it won't hold up in court.

The URL says enough. Are they so old fashioned they need separate male and female groups??
Are you still falling for the hoax that this is a White Power sign?

Attachments

• Obama_OK.jpg
    Obama_OK.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom