• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MORE EMAILS!!

While the GOP is in charge at the moment, that approach should not work so well. They are going to get shown the door if they don't start taking responsibility for actually passing some legislation.

I actually doubt it. The 33% "base" doesn't give two shits about getting anything done - they just want endorsement - tacit or otherwise - of their racism and bigotry, and they're getting that in spades. They're even willing to take a tax increase and the loss of their healthcare, as long as they don't get condemned for their deplorable acts and attitudes. And the rethuglicans still have huge Russian support, as long as they cater to divisiveness. That's probably good for another incremental 20% of voter "support".
Really depends on how much political punishment the American people can take.

I actually doubt it. The 33% "base" doesn't give two shits about getting anything done - they just want endorsement - tacit or otherwise - of their racism and bigotry, and they're getting that in spades. They're even willing to take a tax increase and the loss of their healthcare, as long as they don't get condemned for their deplorable acts and attitudes. And the rethuglicans still have huge Russian support, as long as they cater to divisiveness. That's probably good for another incremental 20% of voter "support".
Really depends on how much political punishment the American people can take.

Well, that is still TBD. But we know it’s a LOT.

It's just more of the same with the Trump corporation taking proactive measures to claim the 'other side' is doing what they themselves are actually doing. "Lock her up" was a chant started by them with full awareness that it was them that would need to be "locked up".

Upon discovery that they are guilty of what they accuse, their strategy is to claim that the "other side" is just doing a "I know you are but what am I" defense. Tell "your side" of the story FIRST to win.
Politics.

It is far more than that. It has been the Trump Industries legal strategy for decades.

There was a third email account on the Kushner private server that was used for government business.

Politico said:
White House officials have begun examining emails associated with a third and previously unreported email account on Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s private domain, according to three people familiar with the matter.

The emails — which include nonpublic travel documents, internal schedules and some official White House materials —were in many cases sent from Ivanka Trump, her assistant Bridges Lamar and others who work with the couple in the White House. The emails to the third account were largely sent from White House accounts but occasionally came from other private accounts, one of these people said.

No right-wing outrage for some reason...

There was a third email account on the Kushner private server that was used for government business.

Politico said:
White House officials have begun examining emails associated with a third and previously unreported email account on Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s private domain, according to three people familiar with the matter.

The emails — which include nonpublic travel documents, internal schedules and some official White House materials —were in many cases sent from Ivanka Trump, her assistant Bridges Lamar and others who work with the couple in the White House. The emails to the third account were largely sent from White House accounts but occasionally came from other private accounts, one of these people said.

Email rules are for wimps and Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is found that confidential information (regardless of WHEN classified) is found on those servers, I am confident that the Senate will call for his resignation (or else for Indictment). Certainly, the historic rallying cry to "lock her up" will weigh heavily on the cabinet's decision regarding what to do with him.

Politico said:

Yabut, BEN-GHAAAAAZZZZIII !!!

(Don't mind those brown people starving on an island in the middle of a lot of water.)

And now he has routed his email to a Trump organization router.
USA Today said:
Lawyers and cybersecurity researchers said the move was puzzling.

Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor, said that while the emails Kushner and Trump sent and received through their personal accounts could well have been innocuous – locating them on computers run by the Trump Organization “certainly creates the appearance of potential impropriety.”

I sure hope that Mueller can figure out exactly what has happened here.

And now he has routed his email to a Trump organization router.
USA Today said:
Lawyers and cybersecurity researchers said the move was puzzling.

Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor, said that while the emails Kushner and Trump sent and received through their personal accounts could well have been innocuous – locating them on computers run by the Trump Organization “certainly creates the appearance of potential impropriety.”

I sure hope that Mueller can figure out exactly what has happened here.

And I sure hope he does it soon.

Back
Top Bottom