• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

More UN idiocy 'They do not want me or us to win': Trump slams China for trying to meddle in upcoming midterms

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
The orange embarrassment strikes again. He notably did not mention Russia's known attack on elections, although he later attacked Russia for Syria....

President Donald Trump on Wednesday opened his United Nations Security Council speech by taking a shot at China, claiming, without providing evidence, that it's trying to meddle in the upcoming midterm elections.

"Regrettably we found that China has been attempting to interfere in our upcoming 2018 election, coming up in November," Trump said.

He went on, "They do not want me or us to win because I am the first president ever to challenge China on trade and we are winning on trade. We are winning on every level. We don't want them to meddle or interfere in our upcoming elections."

Trump's comment on election interference was somewhat surprising given that the Security Council tends to focus on nuclear proliferation.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...-ire-iran-alienating-allies/story?id=58079785

The orange embarrassment strikes again. He notably did not mention Russia's known attack on elections, although he later attacked Russia for Syria....

President Donald Trump on Wednesday opened his United Nations Security Council speech by taking a shot at China, claiming, without providing evidence, that it's trying to meddle in the upcoming midterm elections.

"Regrettably we found that China has been attempting to interfere in our upcoming 2018 election, coming up in November," Trump said.

He went on, "They do not want me or us to win because I am the first president ever to challenge China on trade and we are winning on trade. We are winning on every level. We don't want them to meddle or interfere in our upcoming elections."

Trump's comment on election interference was somewhat surprising given that the Security Council tends to focus on nuclear proliferation.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...-ire-iran-alienating-allies/story?id=58079785
Trump really is a piece of shit. He's setting the stage that if the dems win in November that it will be illegitimate due to Chinese involvement.

Trump really is a piece of shit. He's setting the stage that if the dems win in November that it will be illegitimate due to Chinese involvement.

He did the same thing in 2016, though he named a fictional 400 lb dude in his mom's basement as the culprit. He projects. Anything he accuses others of, we know he is guilty of.

Die you expect him to blame his buddies in Russia for interfering in the midterms. We can't have that. He's mad at China right now, so of course he's going to target China.

So the US midterm elections will now be Russia vs China... :hysterical:

My money is on China for the House, and Russia for the Senate.

Back
Top Bottom