• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mr. President, here, hit this beach ball *lob*

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
*whiff*

:(

I remember not being happy to ever hear W speak, but W just wasn't a good speaker (or really qualified for his position). But Trump just blows W out of the water when it comes to self-indulgence, self-flattery, and incompetence.

Reporter: Mr. President, you don't like anti-semitism right?

Trump: You know, we won the election, a lot of electoral votes...

*facepalm*

#45 is an utter embarrassment. I am still having such a difficult time believing anyone voted for that narcissistic assphat.

#45 is an utter embarrassment. I am still having such a difficult time believing anyone voted for that narcissistic assphat.

In dealing with skeptic issues online, I am no longer surprised by the depths of stupidity that exists. I am embarrassed by the couple examples in my own family. I know my sister votes anti-abortion, and remains blissfully optimistic/ignorant on other issues. And really embarrassed by a niece who not only married into a far-right family, and voted Trump, but her facebook feed shows her liking posts by Palin!!!! I am seriously thinking of gifting them Al Franken's book 'Lies and the lying liars who tell them'

In dealing with skeptic issues online, I am no longer surprised by the depths of stupidity that exists. I am embarrassed by the couple examples in my own family. I know my sister votes anti-abortion, and remains blissfully optimistic/ignorant on other issues. And really embarrassed by a niece who not only married into a far-right family, and voted Trump, but her facebook feed shows her liking posts by Palin!!!! I am seriously thinking of gifting them Al Franken's book 'Lies and the lying liars who tell them'
Not a bad idea, but it'll fall on deaf ears, even despite the hard work by "The Ben's".

If it's 40%, doesn't that mean it's actually fallen in the last menstrual cycle -er - 28 days of Trumpistan??? He's so laughably obvious as a conman -- come on, 5 years of Birtherism, and his faithful can't catch on?? They deserve what they'll get. I feel right now as patriotic as Mitch McConnell when he announced in Obama I that the #1 goal of the GOP was to make sure Obama had no second term. I read that the Toronto Star has editorialized for Canadians to cancel their vacation plans to the USA until we're over Trump. Fine. Let tourism suffer. We elected a thug, let's pay the price. I would love for a major country to pull its ambassador because of Orangey's big mouth. There need to be consequences of an unprecedented nature to point up the "unpresidented" nature of our grotesque chief exec. If I write anymore about him I'll have to say 'Fuck Trump', and I don't want to get down to that level.

If I write anymore about him I'll have to say 'Fuck Trump', and I don't want to get down to that level.

Don't be such a snowflake! Fuck Trump!

‘He will die in jail’

On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is.

If it's 40%, doesn't that mean it's actually fallen in the last menstrual cycle -er - 28 days of Trumpistan??? He's so laughably obvious as a conman -- come on, 5 years of Birtherism, and his faithful can't catch on?? They deserve what they'll get.

I'd be happy to let them get what they deserve, if there wasn't so much collateral damage.

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks. "

Back
Top Bottom