• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Multiracial Whiteness is apparently now a thing

Jason Harvestdancer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Wiccan
From the Washington Post opinion page.

Opinion: To understand Trump’s support, we must think in terms of multiracial Whiteness

The Trump administration’s anti-immigration, anti-civil rights stance has made it easy to classify the president’s loyalists as a homogenous mob of white nationalists. But take a look at the FBI’s posters showing people wanted in the insurrectionist assault on the U.S. Capitol: Among the many White faces are a few that are clearly Latino or African American.

Such diversity highlights the fact that President Trump’s share of the Latino vote in November actually rose over 2016, notwithstanding years of incendiary rhetoric targeting Mexicans and other Latino communities. Yes, Trump’s voters — and his mob — are disproportionately White, but one of the more unsettling exit-poll data points of the 2020 election was that a quarter to a third of Latino voters voted to reelect Trump.

And while the vast majority of Latinos and an overwhelming majority of African American voters supported the Biden-Harris ticket and were crucial to its success, many Black and brown voters have family and friends who fervently backed the MAGA policy agenda, including its delusions and conspiracy theories.

See, minorities are supposed to vote Democrat because they are minorities and minorities vote Democrat.

Multiracial whiteness promises Latino Trump supporters freedom from the politics of diversity and recognition. For voters who see the very act of acknowledging one’s racial identity as itself racist, the politics of multiracial whiteness reinforces their desired approach to colorblind individualism. In the politics of multiracial whiteness, anyone can join the MAGA movement and engage in the wild freedom of unbridled rage and conspiracy theories.

Multiracial whiteness offers citizens of every background the freedom to call Muslims terrorists, demand that undocumented immigrants be rounded up and deported, deride BLM as a movement of thugs and criminals, and accuse Democrats of being blood-drinking pedophiles.

It is called "Multiracial Whiteness" when a minority doesn't support the Democratic candidate.

I have, over my years on this forum, had people more than eager to change my race. I've had people apologize to me after they insinuate that I have white racism and then remember I'm brown.

No further need to apologize, according to this author. I'm a "Multiracial White person" now.

It is called "Multiracial Whiteness" when a minority doesn't support the Democratic candidate.

That is what it is called when black people support anti-black racists.

When they support a group trying to disenfranchise black voters nationally.

So it is "Multiracial Whiteness" when they vote Democrat. QED.

So it is "Multiracial Whiteness" when they vote Democrat. QED.

Democrats are presently fighting against racist Republican attempts to disenfranchise black citizens that are happening all over the nation.

It's comical how lefties view blacks promoting individualism, personal responsibility, and limited government as "anti-black racists." You'd think that those lefties would realize their bigotry of low expectations is the real racism.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs[/YOUTUBE]

It's comical how lefties view blacks promoting individualism, personal responsibility, and limited government as "anti-black racists." You'd think that those lefties would realize their bigotry of low expectations is the real racism.

It's comical anyone would think the Republican Party has anything to do with those terms.

Personal Responsibility?

Republicans.

That's a funny one.

You are a great comedian.

It's comical anyone would think the Republican Party has anything to do with those terms.

Personal Responsibility?

Republicans.

That's a funny one.

As horribly inconsistent as the Republicans can be, no one with a straight face would characterize the nanny-state Dems as in favor of personal responsibility.

Personal Responsibility?

Republicans.

That's a funny one.

As horribly inconsistent as the Republicans can be, no one with a straight face would characterize the nanny-state Dems as in favor of personal responsibility.

You confuse empty slogans from Republicans with actual actions.

Trump is a con man and Republican voters are suckers.

Remind me, which party wants to expand the size of government? Trump did cut thousands of regulations.

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Remind me, which party wants to expand the size of government? Trump did cut thousands of regulations.

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Like I said SUCKERS!!!

Trump did not cut anything.

That is just a prop showing the growth of the number of pages of regulation. Trump didn't cut anything.

In 1960 there was no Medicare, no OSHA, no Civil Rights Bill, few environmental regulations, few regulations protecting women.

All Trump did was waste paper in his lying little skit about waste.

I actually half-agree with Jason. When you look at all the crazies that were at the Jan 6th insurrection, there were different factions of Reich wingers:
  • Christian nationalist terrorists;
  • Conservolibertarian Qarens;
  • White supremacists;
  • Toxic Masculinists;
  • Capitalist proto-fascists.

Not everyone was in just 1 group either.

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Like I said SUCKERS!!!

That is just a prop showing the growth of the number of pages of regulation. Trump didn't cut anything.

In 1960 there was no Medicare, no OSHA, no Civil Rights Bill, few environmental regulations, few regulations protecting women.

FFS, it ain't hard to find.

Here’s How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Like I said SUCKERS!!!

FFS, it ain't hard to find.

Here’s How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut

Yeah.

That's what the Trump administration claimed.

And of course because they cut it that means it must be good, right?

They also claimed Trump's inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's.

Suckers!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom