• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Multiracial Whiteness is apparently now a thing

That guy is joking.

He says about Biden: "Liberals are clearly more competent."

He is joking if he says the moderate Republican Biden is liberal.

Oh, dear, unter. "Moderate Republican" Biden. LOL.

You must have been born yesterday.

After there was such a thing as a moderate Republican.

They are all Democrats now.

The US political spectrum has been shifting right since Reagan without pause. Clinton pulled the Democratic party to the right. So did Obama. The drone king.

Until we end up with the freak show and insanity that is Trump after Republicans move so far right they fall off the cliff.

Remind me, which party wants to expand the size of government? Trump did cut thousands of regulations.

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Like I said SUCKERS!!!

Trump did not cut anything.

That is just a prop showing the growth of the number of pages of regulation. Trump didn't cut anything.

In 1960 there was no Medicare, no OSHA, no Civil Rights Bill, few environmental regulations, few regulations protecting women.

All Trump did was waste paper in his lying little skit about waste.

Also to note is that regulations never get removed. They get countermanded by other regulations. The Trump illustration is effective on stupid people who don't understand how the legal system works.

Show me a white supremacist that is not also a Trump cult member.

Richard Spencer Reiterates Support for Biden

That guy is joking.

He says about Biden: "Liberals are clearly more competent."

He is joking if he says the moderate Republican Biden is liberal.

Moderate republican?! Biden has been great. I support him 100%. But he's a little left of center. He's a solid democrat. I can't think of any republican issue that he agrees with.

I’d say Biden learned the GOP just is not interested in sharing power so he is going straight for the approval of the people, and finally acting on legislation he knows has broad support.

It is called "Multiracial Whiteness" when a minority doesn't support the Democratic candidate.

That is what it is called when black people support anti-black racists.

When they support a group trying to disenfranchise black voters nationally.

It's comical how lefties view blacks promoting individualism, personal responsibility, and limited government as "anti-black racists." You'd think that those lefties would realize their bigotry of low expectations is the real racism.

Why would they realize something that is not true? While the bigotry of low expectations may be very real, it is not "the real racism". That is one of the most idiotic statements that anyone could make regarding racism.

Biden has been great. I support him 100%. But he's a little left of center. He's a solid democrat. I can't think of any republican issue that he agrees with.

If you mean any issue that he could get them to vote with the Dems on, no, that issue doesn't exist. But that doesn't make him left of center - or even on center - at all. Unless he comes up with a bill to put all votes up for direct sale to the highest bidder foreign or domestic, there never will be such an issue for this Republican "Party".
They're perfectly content to just block whatever they can and focus on dissing children's books and potato genitalia, while promoting The Big Lie to pass voter suppression bills in every State to secure their jobs.
That includes the few black ones.

As horribly inconsistent as the Republicans can be, no one with a straight face would characterize the nanny-state Dems as in favor of personal responsibility.

You confuse empty slogans from Republicans with actual actions.

Trump is a con man and Republican voters are suckers.

Remind me, which party wants to expand the size of government? Trump did cut thousands of regulations.

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Off-topic, but that picture to me doesn't look so much like Trump is cutting red tape, as it does him inaugurating a new room in the white house where to keep the stacks of papers organized by year. "Ever since JFK presidents have been stumbling on these papers on the white house halls and corridors, but no more!"

5a32e620b0bcd533198b4ed1

Off-topic, but that picture to me doesn't look so much like Trump is cutting red tape, as it does him inaugurating a new room in the white house where to keep the stacks of papers organized by year. "Ever since JFK presidents have been stumbling on these papers on the white house halls and corridors, but no more!"

Like everything else Trump was involved in while *resident, this photo op makes very little sense. What exactly is he cutting here? After he cuts the red ribbon, both stacks of paper are still the same size.

Back
Top Bottom