• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Name something better than sex

This was a recent meme spreading around the internet. Typically people would name their favorite food or movie or TV show.

The best response though was when someone mentioned "direct deposit." Really, that is the best thing in the history of the entire world.

When I first read “direct deposit”, I figured it was just a new euphemism for sex.

This was a recent meme spreading around the internet. Typically people would name their favorite food or movie or TV show.

The best response though was when someone mentioned "direct deposit." Really, that is the best thing in the history of the entire world.

When I first read “direct deposit”, I figured it was just a new euphemism for sex.

It is now! :floofsmile:

Imagining Donald Trump get impeached, indicted, tried, convicted, divorced from, losing all his money, and going to jail---all in the remainder of 2019. Although part of me still would still rather see him getting defeated in a clear blue landslide re-election (failed) attempt in 2020, just as a big FUCK YOU to him. And the rest of the GOP getting dragged down to defeat with him.

You guys elected him once and I have no confidence that sanity will prevail a second time.

So. The rush that will come when any of that above happens. Against expectations.

The whole series Seinfeld on its own is a good candidate for being better than sex as well. It was/is a simply terrific show.

Back
Top Bottom