• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"No Brown Guys"

Jolly_Penguin

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
I am currently dating a woman who works as a stripper. She told me today that she has a "No Brown Guys" policy and so does pretty much every other stripper that she knows in a variety of clubs across Ontario. They feel that these men tend to be very disrespectful, grabby, and rude to them. Most of their horror stories about customers tend to be brown guys. Is this mere racist perception on the women's part? Is it something genuine? Is it Indian culture? Muslim culture? Hindu culture? Is this the flipside of the same culture that has "honour killings" and the like? Any brown guys here ever gone to a strip club and had a frosty reception simply for being brown? I further note that these same women have absolutely no problem with black guys, asian guys, hispanic guys or guys of any other race or look.

Thoughts?

The strippers I know discriminate on the basis of past tipping experience. If a stripper commits her off stage time to a man who does not compensate her with a better tip in exchange for her attention, she's missing out on someone who will. There are only so many hours in a night and she is not there for her leisure. It's a job and she has to use her time wisely.

I don't know how it is in Ontario, but in Louisiana, disrespectful, grabby, and rude customers are not the stripper's problem. She hands those guys off to the club security and never sees them again.

It could be a racist perception somehow embedded into Ontario strippers. But she and I have both heard from many of them that brown guys are a problem for them. Obviously there must be some decent and respectful brown clients who may be missing out because of this attitude of the women. I am curious where that comes from and if is based on any sort of cultural norm or something. Maybe we have more brown immigrants in Ontario?

Maybe she prefers paint instead of stain, could be more work with stain.

Back
Top Bottom