• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

No hanky panky for Danish prisoners

Malignant stupidity that kills others is an offense.

Deliberately endangering others because of your malignant stupidity is an offense.

And if somebody dies because of it I don't give a damn.

I am a moral human. Moral humans do not deliberately endanger others.

That you wish death on people for being stupid is monumentally asinine.

You thinking that is my position is the monumental stupidity.

It is about people deliberately endangering others and people dying because of it.

Egads, will you please try to understand something!

Do you honestly think that all anti-vaxxers are "deliberately endangering others?" Please note the word "deliberately".

That they are endangering others is a certainty; that they are doing it DELIBERATELY would mean that they actually DO believe that the virus is very real, and potentially deadly, but insist on going maskless anyway just so they can possibly kill people, or, possibly contract the virus and end up dying themselves - DELIBERATELY.

My parents are anti-vaxxers. They really truly, honest-to-goodness believe that Covid 19 is a minor virus, that it is only fatal for people who are already sick with something else, or who would have died anyway (yes they actually do believe it) even if they had not contracted it, like for instance the people who died in the Nursing Home I worked in for a while. They do not wish to deliberately kill people. I assure you, and I can rest assured that the number of anti-vaxxers who "deliberately" want to kill people is not large at all.

If someone literally wants to deliberately kill someone, then I agree with you. If they die, they die.

I wish I could take a video of my father pontificating about all this and show it to people so they wouldn't think I am talking out of my ass. But I will not purposely shame my own father, who has been over-and-beyond good to me. He and my mother are not unintelligent, in fact my father is especially bright. But he is stubborn and ignorant and yes very foolish and stupid about some things. He's been a hard-right (atheist by the by) conservative Republican since he was in his young twenties. Ex-Air Force, long career as a civil servant at West Point.

He is utterly convinced that the Virus is real, yes, but over-hyped and now being used as a political tool, to see how obedient the masses will be. The older he gets, the more far out his thoughts become. He and I have battled head to head so many times I could not tell you, but he cannot be persuaded to think in any manner other than the way he is accustomed.

I do not wish death on my parents, or on anyone, for being ignorant, no matter how threatening they might become.

Malignant stupidity that kills others is an offense.

Deliberately endangering others because of your malignant stupidity is an offense.

And if somebody dies because of it I don't give a damn.

I am a moral human. Moral humans do not deliberately endanger others.

That you wish death on people for being stupid is monumentally asinine.

You thinking that is my position is the monumental stupidity.

It is about people deliberately endangering others and people dying because of it.

Egads, will you please try to understand something!

Do you honestly think that all anti-vaxxers are "deliberately endangering others?" Please note the word "deliberately".

They are showing deliberate and malignant disregard for the well being of others.

It is all about themselves and their delusions that THEY are safe. They know people are dying. They pretend it isn't happening to convince themselves that they won't ever suffer.

They don't care if they are a carrier that passes the virus to some other person who may die.

If they get the virus and die I nor should anyone else care that much. I do care about the people they leave behind due to their malignant ignorance and narcissism.

But the way I think, if these women are seeking out violent murders, then how does this protect them? At least this way they're dating guys who can't physically hurt them.
It's about not making it easy. If a woman wants to date violent psychopath she should go find one herself and not rely on the government to provide one for her.

I agree, barbos.

It's funny how some people who would be against capital punishment for violent murderers and rapists are now wishing death on anti-vaxxers.

Speaking for myself,
I'm pretty hard core Prolifer. I don't wish death on anyone, exactly. But if antivaxxers bring some dangerous situation upon themselves, I haven't much sympathy. If an overburdened hospital simply refused to accept unvaccinated patients*, for anything, I wouldn't have a problem with that either. "Sorry ma'am, your boyfriend is unvaccinated. You'll have to take him elsewhere for gunshot wound treatment."

Choices have consequences, no matter if that feels unfair.
Tom

* of course, I'm not referring to people with medical contraindications.

But the way I think, if these women are seeking out violent murders, then how does this protect them? At least this way they're dating guys who can't physically hurt them.
It's about not making it easy. If a woman wants to date violent psychopath she should go find one herself and not rely on the government to provide one for her.

I agree, barbos.

It's funny how some people who would be against capital punishment for violent murderers and rapists are now wishing death on anti-vaxxers.
And even stranger to me is that they don't seem to understand that, since they are vaccinated, they are protected from infection... they think anti-vaxxers are a threat to themselves apparently not understanding the science of immunology. I wouldn't have gotten vaccinated back in February if I didn't understand that it would protect me from the infected. If they really want anti-vaxxers to die then they should be encouraging them to avoid vaccination so they will have a higher chance of dying from covid.

The whole mania has become political or maybe it has become a mania because it has been made political. The politicization has led to advocates not understanding who the unvaccinated are but are wrongly assuming them to be Republicans. The unvaccinated are of all political persuasions but the largest identifiable groups that resist vaccination are blacks and Hispanics (who are primarily Democrats).

I am not sure how and why we started taking about C19. But anti-vaxers dying especially prominent ones kinda help overall. First they stop talking, second , their death kinda speaks to their followers.

And in the long run, anti-vaxers not propagating their genes helps too. Yes, everything including political inclinations is at least partially/indirectly genetic. There are studies which confirm that. And no, I am not going to provide links, it's not 1995 anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom