• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Norway's Wealthy Millenials

Norway's median income is more than the US's. Perhaps the reason is that Norway is not a shithole country?

Norway's median income is more than the US's. Perhaps the reason is that Norway is not a shithole country?

The US isn't a shithole country either.

For the US's economic might, rather large swaths of the country could very easily be considered shitholes.

I'm not sure many American's understand, but the level of poverty in many parts of America is shocking. Especially to foreigners that do come from shithole countries (since, what they've seen on TV doesn't exactly square with a town in Appalachia), or from non-shithole countries like Norway.

The US isn't a shithole country either.

For the US's economic might, rather large swaths of the country could very easily be considered shitholes.

You mean like San Francisco? I hear they have quite the large amount of feces on the streets.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...e-sidewalks-than-Ive-ever-seen-488156431.html

You mean like San Francisco? I hear they have quite the large amount of feces on the streets.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...e-sidewalks-than-Ive-ever-seen-488156431.html

There is the same going in Los Angeles, a city called "Skid Row" with just tent people on the side walks.

We are witnessing in real time the effects of extreme wealth disparity. People who used to have houses can't afford them anymore because extreme wealth has driven up rent and property value. If San Fransicsco wasn't so liberal they would probably just be walling off the bad sections so the elite would not need to know or care about them. But knowing human nature, I would not be surprised if this will be coming in the near future. Just like they show in the film "Elysium".

Welcome to a world without a middle class.

It's on the right trajectory.

I think you have it backwards. His Flatulence is spewing shit on the US, we aren't heading towards his shithole anymore.
J842P has it right. And any country that would elect someone like Trump as its leader is heading towards the shithole (if it isn't already there).

Ok the rest of the Nordic countries don´t have oil but they have similar outcomes to Norway.
Norway has a significantly higher GDP per capita than either Sweden or Finland.

Let me guess "homogenous" nations or as you would say no "thugs"?
Well that's going away with all the "New Swedes" flooding in.
Screen-Shot-2018-03-07-at-4.38.46-PM-800x293.png

Attachments

• SW12.png
    SW12.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 2

Yes, San Francisco is the perfect example of the glaring and major disparities in wealth that typify the third world.

People living on the street in their own feces next to gated, luxury apartments.

I guess in San Francisco, they do tend to have decent tents.

Back
Top Bottom