• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Not as important as petty rockets in Israel, but apparently Malaysian Airliner downed by rocket fire

So we're still pretending that Russia isn't the least bit involved in anything happening in Ukraine?
Even if they are, they are much less so than US.

Much less?

Okay. How many US missiles have been used to shoot down civilian airliners?

How many US soldiers were sent to secure Crimea?

How many former US military commanders are in charge of separatist factions in Ukraine?

I'll wait...

So we're still pretending that Russia isn't the least bit involved in anything happening in Ukraine?
Even if they are, they are much less so than US.

On Dominoes, WMDs And Putin’s “Aggression”: Imperial Washington Is Intoxicated By Another Big Lie
It's interesting to see more and more Americans who understand this, and who understand that America could far more easily end the conflict.
But it is the larger narrative that is so blatantly offensive—that is, the notion that a sovereign state is being wantonly violated by an aggressive neighbor arming “terrorists” inside its borders. Obama’s deputy national security advisor, Tony Blanken, stated that specious meme in stark form yesterday:

“Russia bears responsibility for everything that’s going on in Eastern Ukraine” and “has the ability to actually de-escalate this crisis,” Blinken said.

Puleese! The Kiev government is a dysfunctional, bankrupt usurper that is deploying western taxpayer money to wage a vicious war on several million Russian-speaking citizens in the Donbas—-the traditional center of greater Russia’s coal, steel and industrial infrastructure. It is geographically part of present day Ukraine by historical happenstance. For better or worse, it was Stalin who financed its forced draft industrialization during the 1930s; populated it with Russian speakers to insure political reliability; and expelled the Nazi occupiers at immeasurable cost in blood and treasure during WWII. Indeed, the Donbas and Russia have been Saimese twins economically and politically not merely for decades, but centuries.

On the other hand, Kiev’s marauding army and militias would come to an instant halt without access to the $35 billion of promised aid from the IMF, EU and US treasury. Obama just needs to say “stop”. That’s it. The civil war would quickly end, permitting the US, Russia and the warring parties of the Ukraine to hold a peace conference and work out the details of a separation agreement

Well that sure shut me up. Tupac Chopra provided undeniable proof that Obama personally authorized the shoot down of MH17, is personally leading the crusade against the rightful Russian leaders of Ukraine, and named all the US military commanders who were complicit in the blatant attempt to have Ukraine conquer Russia.

I stand corrected. Your evidence is irrefutable. Obama himself slaughtered all those poor Dutch citizens.

Couple of dozen at least

Wow.

That's a long list of names, Barbos.

Can you edit it down so we can focus on a few, or are you just going to insist on naming them all at once and letting us pick up the pieces?

Well that sure shut me up. Tupac Chopra provided undeniable proof that Obama personally authorized the shoot down of MH17, is personally leading the crusade against the rightful Russian leaders of Ukraine, and named all the US military commanders who were complicit in the blatant attempt to have Ukraine conquer Russia.

I stand corrected. Your evidence is irrefutable. Obama himself slaughtered all those poor Dutch citizens.
Obama created conditions for this disaster by authorizing illegal coup in Ukraine.

Obama created conditions for this disaster by authorizing illegal coup in Ukraine.

Yep. That's right. Obama personally authorized the coup in Ukraine. What really blows my mind is the fact that you've got the documentation where it says right there in black and white "I'm Barack Obama and I authorize this coup."

I mean there it is...in PDF form or website. You've got a copy for yourself, right?

Jeez, what a bastard.

CIA director, what's his name?

Can we call him "the CIA director who personally murdered every Russian who dared stand up to Kiev?"

I mean, that's fair, right? Because the Director of the CIA went to Ukraine and killed all those people with his bare hands.

CIA director, what's his name?

Can we call him "the CIA director who personally murdered every Russian who dared stand up to Kiev?"

I mean, that's fair, right? Because the Director of the CIA went to Ukraine and killed all those people with his bare hands.
So, Putin is personally killing people?

And yes, US created conditions for everything happening in Ukraine, including Crimean people voting to leave Ukraine

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. That's right. Obama personally authorized the coup in Ukraine. What really blows my mind is the fact that you've got the documentation where it says right there in black and white "I'm Barack Obama and I authorize this coup."

I mean there it is...in PDF form or website. You've got a copy for yourself, right?

Jeez, what a bastard.

Are you saying Obama is not the head of executive branch in US?

And quite a few Americans do realise what is going on. sadly not enough.
The Lies Grow More Audacious
The Cultivation of Hate

Obama is angry that his National Security Council and the morons he appointed to the State Department and UN were so poorly educated that they did not know that much of the Ukraine consists of former Russian provinces inhabited by Russians. These ignorant Obama-appointed morons thought that they could grab Crimea, evict Russia, and leave Russia without access to the Mediterranean, thus unable to hold on to its naval base in Tartus, Syria, the easier for Washington to invade Syria.

Crimea has been part of Russia since Russia completed the reconquest from the Tartars. I remember the Tarter, or Tater, ethnics from my visit to Tamerlane the Great’s (Timur as he was also known) tomb in Samarkand 53 years ago. Today Tamerlane’s city is refurbished as a tourist site. 53 years ago it was a desolate place in ruins, overgrown with trees growing out of the tops of the minarets.

As Obama’s plan to seize Ukraine failed, like every one of his other plans has failed, Washington’s spokesmen for the vested private interests have seized on the opportunity to demonize Putin and Russia and to restart the Cold War. Obama and his Group of 7 puppets or vassals used the occasion to threaten Russia with real sanctions, in place of the present propaganda sanctions that have no effect. According to Obama and his British lap dog, Putin must somehow prevent the Russian populations of eastern and southern Ukraine from protesting their subservience to a neo-fascist government in Kiev backed by Washington, or else.

And yes, US created conditions for everything happening in Ukraine, including Crimean people voting to leave Ukraine

Everything?

Documentation would be nice.

Can you provide a link to the official policy of the Obama administration which lays out the US plan for Ukraine including the plan to blame Russia for the Malaysian disaster?

You're claiming the whole situation was orchestrated by Obama.

Prove it.

So Great Britain and US is 80% of the whole world, got it.
Anyway, this thread stopped being revelant about a week ago. But I'm happy to say that the Ukrainian military finally pushed the Russian wanntabees back, and they have taken over the site (according to CNN). So 12 days after the crash, we can finally get a credible investigation going, and hopefully bury all the bodies.
Too late, cause black boxes are already safe in the hands of investigators.
The part that I am curious about is not the bodies or the black boxes, but the inspection of the debris. Then we might settle the question whether the rebels destroyed evidence (should be obvious to determine, if they used power tools to cut pieces off) or the type of the missile used.
That's too bad because US/Ukraine government are not interested in that
They don't have to be interested. They just need to let the investigators do their job, and if they won't, we'll know that too.

So Great Britain and US is 80% of the whole world, got it.
Anyway, this thread stopped being revelant about a week ago. But I'm happy to say that the Ukrainian military finally pushed the Russian wanntabees back, and they have taken over the site (according to CNN). So 12 days after the crash, we can finally get a credible investigation going, and hopefully bury all the bodies.
Too late, cause black boxes are already safe in the hands of investigators.
The part that I am curious about is not the bodies or the black boxes, but the inspection of the debris. Then we might settle the question whether the rebels destroyed evidence (should be obvious to determine, if they used power tools to cut pieces off) or the type of the missile used.
That's too bad because US/Ukraine government are not interested in that
They don't have to be interested. They just need to let the investigators do their job, and if they won't, we'll know that too.
Well, they are not letting.

As for the analyzing wreckage and all that stuff, you do realize that All these Buks are from the time of Soviet Union and that there is no way to distinguish them?

Meanwhile Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict reemerges.
Why am I thinking it's no coincidence? CIA is so transparent.

Back
Top Bottom