• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NPR Announces Pat Robertson’s Retirement

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
https://www.facebook.com/NPR/

The comments on Facebook are hilarious! This fucktard is still alive is about the tamest one!

Cocksucker is turning it over to his son. Fuck democracy, they want America to be a Kingdom with Christians, and only their versions of Christians, in charge. And he would be king of course. Not Trump.

The sons of these guys are always dumber and less charismatic than the daddy. It's axiomatic in televangelism. Anyone seen little Donny Swaggart? Or Jim and Tammy's kid? Or Oral Jr.? Or Falwell Jr. (recently canned)? Or, maybe the worst, because he's such an unbearable right wing douche: the Rev. Franklin Graham.
It's about time for Pat to shuffle off. He was embalmed in 2016, I think.

I saw this in a Twitter thread first, which had vaguely described him as being "gone". I got a bit over-excited before realizing we haven't lost the man yet, just a particular platform. We'll continue to hear regular updates on his thoughts I'm sure, as long as he's breathing...

That man has been in the business long enough to have more or less haunted my entire life; the first time I remember hearing about him was when I was attending a "Christian" middle school, and he was bloviating about how no Christian should have pity for those who die of AIDS, because it is their just punishment for doing things Pat Robertson does not like.

He looks like he is embalmed already.

He stated out with a few hundred supporters, the 700 Club, and like many opportunistic Christians parlayed it it into a financial success.

Back
Top Bottom