• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Obama Boulevard is coming to Los Angeles, and the location couldn't be better

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
I love this....should make the orange nazi fill his Depends....

[FONT=&quot]It took [/FONT]a year for the proposal to pass,[FONT=&quot] but Barack Obama Boulevard is finally coming to Los Angeles, Mayor Eric Garcetti announced this week. [/FONT]The LA City Council voted Tuesday to rename Rodeo Road,[FONT=&quot] located in southwestern Los Angeles, for the beloved former American president. The 3.5 mile thoroughfare, pronounced Ro-DEE-oh, and not to be confused with the fancypants Ro-DAY-oh Drive in Beverly Hills, is a major east-west street, connecting the west side to Mid-City. [/FONT]

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...s-Angeles-and-the-location-couldn-t-be-better

I like it. Intersection of MLK and Obama.

I'd rather remain streets with Trump Golf Courses on them to Obama Drive.

Ya, Trump needs his own street in order to maintain fairness. Is there somewhere which intersects with Dipshit Avenue we can rename after him?

Ya, Trump needs his own street in order to maintain fairness. Is there somewhere which intersects with Dipshit Avenue we can rename after him?

What about renaming Patterson Lake Rd in Hell Michigan to trump road? It's the main road in and out, so trump road would be the road to hell.

No, there's gotta be something pretty close to perfect in Pennsylvania.

They have towns like Intercourse, Blue Ball, Panic.

Or something like Trump Drive in Scalp Level.

Back
Top Bottom