• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Offensive 'Jews for Jesus' video

marc

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist, skeptic, nerd
Just saw this video on The Young Turks, and on JaclynGlen.

Amazing that no one making it wouldn't get at least a hint this could be offensive.

Incredible. Christianity brutalized Jews for thousands of years; the holocaust was just the same crap taken to an extreme. The very religion that provided excuses for the Nazis is now using their own crime to try and persuade Jews to convert to Christianity.

It's hard for me to describe my disgust in words.

So, what's this video trying to say? Hateful Christains should be careful about who they hatefulify? Because the next Jew you mistreat might be the messiah you wouldn't recognize if he had his cross on his shoulder?

Or was it that Jesus would help a fallen Jewish maiden to her feet, but wouldn't do a fucking thing to prevent her from being sent to the gas chambers? Because, what, she rejects his messianichoodity? And sorry, but Goddy don't go there?

I'm confused.

"Hey, we know the Holocaust was one of the worst atrocities in human history, but can we just shove our religion into it for a second? Please?"

Yet another case of religion blunting empathy and warping morality from good to evil. Matthew 7:15 had it right, not just about "false" prophets, but all of them.

One really has to wonder at the ethics of 'Jews' who would sell their souls to the vile and evil religion that perpetrated the Holocaust.

You guys seem to forget that most Christians earnestly believe that the holocaust was caused by atheism. Even many liberal Christians believe this.

Back
Top Bottom