• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Other oddities like sun sneezing, piss shivers and body jerks when falling asleep?

I've gotten numular dermititis (a kind of contact rash on the skin) on my hands before and if you run really hot water over it, it creates a very pleasurable sensation. It makes the rash worse, but man does it feel good as long as you can stand the heat.

I think that piss shivers are probably not directly related to the prostate. I have had this have since at least being a teen and maybe before when I assume I had a smaller prostate (damn you, march of time!)

Oddly enough, I had piss shivers a lot when I was a kid, but can't recall ever getting them as an adult. I wonder if its something you grow out of? My poor mom probably thought I just had really bad aim.

Why have I never heard of "piss shivers?" It sounds made up, but posters are reporting it happening to them.
I sneeze at bright sunlight and cough when something's introduced deep into my ear, but piss shivers? That's just weird.

piss shiver sounds like what a group of mean kids would name an emaciated stray dog, or something. There goes piss shiver! Throw something at it!

George Carlin's humorous theory was that the piss shivers are an adaptive bodily response from back to pre-civilzation days before man learned how to hold on to it and do their own shaking.

Back
Top Bottom