• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Our President is a complete and utter Laughingstock.

Someone should give Trump an idea about millitary parade in Washington, maybe 20 thousands of soldiers marching, tanks, the usual.

At what point do they realize they've been duped and just quit?

I would have thought t would have been long ago. I looked around at the table there at everyone while they were speaking, and it seemed s obvious to me that none of them believed a fucking word of what they were saying. Almost without exception, I see a room full of people completely undeserving of the positions they hold. Since very few of them have merit, they bring real truth to the term "sycophant". Even so, you would think that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would see the iceberg looming ahead, and jump. Yet, they don't. Even those that are there by merit, for example Mattis, has sullied their reputation trying to defend this orange muppet of a human being.

I've been saying this more and more as of late, but every time I look at the current news with ths administration, I feel like my country is walking further and further away from democracy.
Agreed. Seems like a fork. We either fall into a one-party authoritarian oligarchy or in 3.5 yrs or less, we exhale and ask 'What the fuck was that all about?'

I looked around at the table there at everyone while they were speaking, and it seemed s obvious to me that none of them believed a fucking word of what they were saying. Almost without exception, I see a room full of people completely undeserving of the positions they hold. Since very few of them have merit, they bring real truth to the term "sycophant". Even so, you would think that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would see the iceberg looming ahead, and jump. Yet, they don't. Even those that are there by merit, for example Mattis, has sullied their reputation trying to defend this orange muppet of a human being.

They are staying there for as long as they can see some kind of gain for themselves. Or at least that it is a better option to the blow back from abandoning Trump. The R's are acting as a dam against the investigation and oversight, but the evidence just builds up behind it. Once that dam breaks, it will break hard. Most will be quick to abandon him, and the only question I have is how many will be washed away by the flood of evidence with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should give Trump an idea about millitary parade in Washington, maybe 20 thousands of soldiers marching, tanks, the usual.

well he supposedly did want them for the inauguration.

On CNN HERE. Be sure to check out Schumer's video at the bottom of the page. Do not be ingesting liquids while you do so.

I'm thinking this is an attempt to buoy sagging confidence in our government. So, cheeto did the only thing he knows how to do: not run it like a business as everyone keeps saying, but run it like a reality TV show! The result is unintentional comic fodder the like of which will be played for centuries to come as an example of a self important schmuck.

CNN Title: [h=1]Donald Trump just held the weirdest Cabinet meeting ever.[/h]

First, he reviewed the various alleged successes of his first 143 days and made this remarkable claim: "Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

OK got that?

Once Trump finished touting his administration's accomplishments, he turned to several of his newly-minted Cabinet secretaries like Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue. Each of those Cabinet secretaries lavished praise on Trump, which he accepted without comment but with a broad smile.At first, I thought Trump was just going to have the new members of the Cabinet spend a few minutes praising him. NOPE! It soon became clear that Trump planned to have every Cabinet member speak. And when I say "speak" what I really mean is "praise Trump for his accomplishments, his foresight, his just being awesome."
You think I am exaggerating. I am not. Here's what White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said about Trump: "We thank you for the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda."

You have to watch the video to get your daily zen. Enjoy.

Kim Jong-Un is looking good. Has he lost weight?

COLONEL ALDRIN: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something -- but it could be infinity, right?

Okay. (Applause.)

Our president is an idiot. We're doomed.

COLONEL ALDRIN: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something -- but it could be infinity, right?

Okay. (Applause.)

Our president is an idiot. We're doomed.

Yes, I saw this yesterday. Every Whitehouse.gov memo reads like a bad comedy script. What really galls me is who is chairing the National Space Council. A creationist. Mike Pence.

What gets me is the cabinet, seriously. Maybe it's because I have a remaining shred of human dignity, but this just didn't fall together - it was planned. Could you imagine getting the memo to put on this show? I'd be like, "Aw hell no..."

And Priebus?! Dude, I wonder of his throat hurts from all that dick getting shoved deep up in there?

I guess this comes with the job of keeping the President happy. :)

He just admitted the collusion, didn't he. It wasn't successful is not an excuse.

PUTIN COULDN’T HAVE PLANNED TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION BETTER HIMSELF, SAYS FORMER RUSSIAN SPY

"As the controversy centering on Donald Trump Jr.’s relations with a Kremlin-linked lawyer descends into farce, a former Soviet sleeper agent has waded into the debate with his claims that Russia could not have planted a less competent administration in the U.S. than President Donald Trump’s.

“It is like watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon with Daffy Duck in charge,” Jack Barsky, a former undercover agent of the Soviet security and intelligence services (KGB) told CNN Monday.

Trump’s team of advisers, Barsky says, are “fundamentally unable to tie their own shoelaces.”"

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jr-scandal-beautiful-putin-says-ex-kgb-agent-634830?utm_campaign=NewsweekFacebookSF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

PUTIN COULDN’T HAVE PLANNED TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION BETTER HIMSELF, SAYS FORMER RUSSIAN SPY

"As the controversy centering on Donald Trump Jr.’s relations with a Kremlin-linked lawyer descends into farce, a former Soviet sleeper agent has waded into the debate with his claims that Russia could not have planted a less competent administration in the U.S. than President Donald Trump’s.

“It is like watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon with Daffy Duck in charge,” Jack Barsky, a former undercover agent of the Soviet security and intelligence services (KGB) told CNN Monday.

Trump’s team of advisers, Barsky says, are “fundamentally unable to tie their own shoelaces.”"

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jr-scandal-beautiful-putin-says-ex-kgb-agent-634830?utm_campaign=NewsweekFacebookSF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

That's insulting to Daffy Duck.

Back
Top Bottom