• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Palin Not Invited

No Nugent either. If someone doesn't end up having a conversation with a chaise longue or a chiffonier I'm going to demand a refund.

I was so hoping for another piece of incoherent rambling from Caribou Barbie.

Trump doesn't want to be upstaged

Yes, we'll see Trump on stage belittling Clinton for using a teleprompter while at the same using a teleprompter, criticizing the Clinton Fndn that he given lots of money to, while claiming she is part of the establishment.

The Republican Party wants America to forget that Sarah Palin was once their vice presidential nominee.

This is a foreshadow of the 2020 GOP Convention. Don't expect to see Trump, or anyone on this convention's speaker list, next time.

Will Palin show up anyway? Denied a chance to bloviate from the stage, invite the press to an impromptu helping of Palin word salad?

Truckasaurus also turned down a prime time speaking spot.

Truckasaurus.jpg

Trump doesn't want to be upstaged
Yes, we'll see Trump on stage belittling Clinton for using a teleprompter while at the same using a teleprompter, [...].

What's wrong with that? That's not hypocrisy. That's like criticizing a cop for using a gun while the cop is criticizing a robber's use of a gun. There's no reason for belittling Trump for using a teleprompter while a critique of Clinton's use of one is understandable.

Edited to add: and no, I haven't yet, but i'm on my way to get some :D

Back
Top Bottom