• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Palins Involved in Drunken Brawl at House Party

More on the thrilla in Wasilla by Mano Singham, mentioning
You Want the Palin Brawl? Here it is. : The Mudflats | News & Politics From The Upper Left Corner by Jeanne Devon

According to her, the Palins arrived in a stretch Hummer limousine, not just Sarah and her husband Todd, but the whole family.

When here, Sarah's son Track and a buddy started talking to some of the female guests and how they'd like to bend the ladies over on the lawn. This pissed off the ladies' husbands, and those gentlemen got into a fight with Track and his buddy. Track ended up spread-eagled on the lawn. Some of Track's other buddies got into the fight, and for some reason or other, Bristol punched the host in the face. Todd also got into the fight, but he got a bloody nose. And then there was Sarah shrieking "Don't you know who I am?" According to JD, "She then apparently tried to fling herself on top of the giant dog pile into the middle of the melée."

The host told the Palins to leave, and
The fight ended up involving about 20 people, but eventually the police arrived, and the marauders piled into their limo and headed north to the wild lands from whence they came. But not before Track ripped his shirt off and stood in the road giving the one finger salute to departing guests. Ok, I kind of loved that part.

“Alcohol may have been a factor,” said the police report filed later.
Sarah apparently does not consume CH3CH2OH, at most "diet Redbull, and skinny white chocolate mochas". She did not allow Todd to consume CH3CH2OH when she was governor, so he had to go to the garage to get his fix of beer.

Alaska police release details of drunken brawl involving Palin family | US news | theguardian.com
It was at the house of a certain Korey Klingenmeyer in Anchorage AK, on September 6, 10:44 pm local time.
When Officers Justin Blake and John Daily arrived, Palin’s eldest son Track – who had blood around his mouth and on his hands, appeared to have an injury under his left eye and on his upper cheek, and wasn’t wearing a shirt – was being walked towards a long white limousine by several people, two of whom were Sarah Palin and her husband Todd.

Palin’s 23-year-old daughter Bristol, on whom Officer Blake said he “smelled the odor of alcohol”, was there as well.
Track was “angry and intoxicated” and “heavily intoxicated,” and was rather belligerent to the police, but an officer did try to calm him down. He claimed that some of the other partygoers were “talking rudely” to his sisters, “making them cry.” As they were leaving, Steven, one of his friends, was “sucker-punched” from behind. Track then “took off his shirt to fight.” Someone else there, Brian Horschel, claimed that Track started a fight and “got beat up.”

A few minutes later, Bristol Palin threatened to “beat that girl’s ass.” Korey Klingenmeyer “wasn’t going to have any of that here,” and told her that she should go home. Bristol responded d “who the fuck are you?” saying that she would “kick his ass.”

Brian Horschel states that “Korey told her to go ahead and punch him, and she punched him in the face.” Then, “Korey told her to hit him again on the other side of his face and she did so a few times before Korey finally stopped her. He said that he then sat her on her ass and told her to leave.” Some time later, someone dragged Bristol around on the grass and KK called her a "slut" and a "cunt".

Todd and Sarah Palin asked what happened, and KK told them to leave. This started yet another fight.

Officer Ruth Adolf:
Adolf spoke to Bristol’s sister Willow, who said that Klingenmeyer had assaulted Bristol, and that “an older lady pushed her.” She also said that “people were saying things like ‘fuck the Palins.’”

Adolf then went back to the house, but reported that Todd Palin came back to the driveway and confronted Klingenmeyer, “asking if he called his daughter a ‘bitch.’”

“Willow Palin also walked up and also got involved,” Adolf wrote, “flipping Korey off and getting loud.”

“We eventually separated everyone and the Palin family ended up leaving.”

Clearly, it is everyone else's fault but the Palins, youbetcha.

or

How's that Small Family American Values thing working for ya?

Sounds like a pilot for a reality TV show.

Should fill the gap between Honey BooBoo and PawnBrokers nicely.
From the creators of Duck Hoarders from the Jersey Shore, bring you the newest Reality Television sensation. Palinmodium!

Watch as the one-time VP nominee and family try to hack it in the real world after milking the VP run for every drop they could and surviving the fact that they squandered it all and still have to live Wasilla. Time Magazine says, "It is a breath of fresh air to know this family will never get any closer to the White House."

Palin Clan Brawl: Seven Amazing Moments Revealed By The Police Report
1. The Palins Tried To Start Another Altercation After Cops Arrived
(Todd and Willow vs. Korey Klingenmeyer)

2. Officers Thought The Palins Tried To Hide Track From Them

3. 'Heavily Intoxicated' Bristol Described Being Dragged By Her Legs

4. 'The Entire Event Was On Camera'
(Others say it wasn't)

5. Police Made No Mention Of Interviewing Sarah Palin
(Or her husband Todd, for that matter)

6. Willow Told Cops Other Party Guests Were Saying 'Fuck The Palins'

7. Track Palin Apparently Tried To Pick A Fight With His Father
This article inlined a copy of the police report on that brawl.

Here's The Police Report From The Palin Family Brawl
noted Sarah Palin Defends Family After Alleged Brawl
“I love my Bristol! My straight-shooter is one of the strongest young women you'll ever meet. I have to say this as a proud mama: right up there with their work ethic and heart for those less fortunate, my kids' defense of family makes my heart soar!” Palin said Friday in a post that was accompanied by several family photos, including one of Bristol firing a gun.

“As you can imagine, they and my extended family have experienced so many things (liberal media-driven) that may have crushed others without a strong foundation of faith, and I'm thankful for our friends' prayer shield that surrounds them, allowing faith to remain their anchor.”

Ugh. What a mentality. It must be exhausting to be a Palin, with liberal enemies everywhere and a family value of fighting.

Friends prayer shield?

Your family got into a fight. No shield there.

Sadly,AK is pretty much dysfunctional.High alcohol abuse,high domestic violence.high suicide rate.However,we seem to be happy and friendly.Come up and leave your cash!

Hahaha, it's about a drunk guy beating up a girl and calling her a slut. Precious.

Now that we've had a few laffs let's get back to the war on women.

Seems some people are having a hard time understanding why the Palins would have integrity issues when it came to believing that they are telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom