• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pants-saggin, police-hating, black power/#BLM idiot elected in Charlotte

Wait, nothing about the transgender person of color elected to office in Minneapolis?

There is already a thread about her and I think she's white.
View attachment 13075
Then again, if she is transgender, maybe she is transracial too ...

(and to think someone had to point out to me that she was a person of color, because I never noticed she was B-l-a-c-k.)
It can be a subtle thing, like with Shaun "Talcum X" King or Rachel Dolezal ...
I was referring to this nice woman.
jenkins_1510112010881_4484461_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

Why are you so hateful? You should not call a trans person a tranny, ok? Maybe if you showed some common decency people would like you more.
What's wrong with that word?
And you hate me for rejecting the radical feminist paradigm in general. Using more politically correct language will not make you hate me any less.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so hateful? You should not call a trans person a tranny, ok? Maybe if you showed some common decency people would like you more.
What's wrong (or "hateful") about that word? It's just shorthand for "transsexual".
And you hate me for rejecting the radical feminist paradigm in general. Using more politically correct language will not make you hate me any less.

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to this nice woman.
The one in Virginia was way more passable.

Underseer said:
Derec said:
Let me ask you a question. Should criticizing white activists/politicians also be considered racist or is that a privilege reserved only for black ones?

Very well.

Not all white people.

All white people with similar ideology.

All white Republicans then.

It's it ok for us to decide that all white Republicans are terrorists? Or are you going going to admit that the logic of your arguments are bad?

Remember, #notallwhitepeople

You didn't answer his question. I would also like to know your answer.

Laughing Dog said:
This person is no less qualified for his office than Trump is for his office. But for some reason, Derec does not seem upset enough with Trump to start a thread about. I wonder why.

LordKiran said:
Lol comparing some black guy with saggy pants to Trump. What a joke.

Who are you talking to? Laughing Dog or Derec? Should Derec have brought up Trump? He didn't, so we had laughing dog say what he did to try to dismiss Derec. And you responded as if Derec did.... You people need to talk to each other.

laughing dog compared them.

YOu know what? lets take for granted that both Trump and Black Guy No. 556-B are of equal qualifications. Black guy ran for a local election which is where plenty of politicians get their start. Trump skipped the course of honors and went right for the presidency.

I think Braxton (how racist of you to just call him "black guy" btw) is about as qualified for his office as Trump is for his. That is to say, not very.

Who are you talking to? Laughing Dog or Derec? Should Derec have brought up Trump? He didn't, so we had laughing dog say what he did to try to dismiss Derec. And you responded as if Derec did.... You people need to talk to each other.

They are bringing up Trump, transsexual candidates, even the Texas Rifle Massacre guy. And yet not a single accusation of derail or anything getting moved ~Elsewhere. Hmm.

laughing dog compared them.

YOu know what? lets take for granted that both Trump and Black Guy No. 556-B are of equal qualifications. Black guy ran for a local election which is where plenty of politicians get their start. Trump skipped the course of honors and went right for the presidency.

I think Braxton (how racist of you to just call him "black guy" btw) is about as qualified for his office as Trump is for his. That is to say, not very.

Lolno. Trump isn't qualified to lead a class in the pledge of allegiance, much less run for ANY political office.

Stillrekt.

You didn't answer his question. I would also like to know your answer.

Laughing Dog said:
This person is no less qualified for his office than Trump is for his office. But for some reason, Derec does not seem upset enough with Trump to start a thread about. I wonder why.

LordKiran said:

To Derec. But to suggest at all that there is any parity in terms of a lack of qualifications for the given offices is laughable because:

A. Donald Trump is a bumbling buffoon of a man relative to your average American.

B. The man in question was not running to lead the country. Yet we're all supposed to freak out because he won a mayorship somewhere.

The guy wears pants better than Trump wears suits.

I did not try anything. I pointed out his hypocrisy.

Since I posted it elsewhere, here's an actual Back Nationalist, "speaking" with a young white woman:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTbovltOPA[/YOUTUBE]

Note, he's not running for office, he's not standing in front of a phalanx of police in a protest.

Since I posted it elsewhere, here's an actual Back Nationalist, "speaking" with a young white woman:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTbovltOPA[/YOUTUBE]

Note, he's not running for office, he's not standing in front of a phalanx of police in a protest.

Since Derec's claims are invalid, one wonders what the real issue is he has with the guy.

Back
Top Bottom