• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pastor Says Christian Bakers Are Being Too Nice To Faggots Who Want Cake

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.queerty.com/pastor-says-...ng-too-nice-to-faggots-who-want-cake-20150511
Screen-shot-2015-05-11-at-12.25.40-PM-360x236.png

Pastor Steven Anderson (pictured) is taking his religious extremism to a whole new level.
Last year, the hate monger pastor of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ said we could have an “AIDS-free world by Christmas” if only America would “execute the homos like God instructs.”
Now, he’s back with a new rant about Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

Pastor Steven Anderson said:
But the icing on the cake (no pun intended) came towards the end of his hate speech, when Anderson asked churchgoers: “Who thinks it’s a hard decision if some faggot wants you to make them a wedding cake? Anybody struggling with that right now?”
And this is after mocking someone "was recently fined $135,000 for refusing to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple."

No. No struggle there. If the choice is god or $135,000 out of my pocket, it's a no-brainer. I mean, the whole time I was a believer, we always invited God to dinner. If He attended, He sure never picked up the check, not even at the Arctic Circle drive-in....

Shouldn't Protestant Heretics like him be burned at the stake? Isn't he a rebel from God's True Church and doomed to hell?

Eldarion Lathria

Send a gift basket to the poor lad. The more he looks like a cartoonish villain, the more people will want to distance themselves from that brand of crazy. He's probably doing more to advance gay rights with this behaviour than I ever will.

Send a gift basket to the poor lad. The more he looks like a cartoonish villain, the more people will want to distance themselves from that brand of crazy. He's probably doing more to advance gay rights with this behaviour than I ever will.
and to keep evangelical out of office...

Dude doesn't believe any of that shit any more than I do. He's the <insert popular WWF wrestler> of Christianity. How many 'homos' has he personally killed?

The good pastor is apparently unaware that in other parts of the world, Africa, for example, most HIV transmission is between straight couples. I've also read that here in the US the demographic with the lowest rate of HIV infection is gay females.

Jihad! Jihad for Jesus! Amen!

PS -- My deepest apologies to any rightists who feel that I am persecuting Christians by suggesting that this pastor is wrong about anything.

Isn't this old news or is this another guy saying this so that idiots give him money so he doesn't have to work for a living?

The good pastor is apparently unaware that in other parts of the world, Africa, for example, most HIV transmission is between straight couples. I've also read that here in the US the demographic with the lowest rate of HIV infection is gay females.

Somehow this reminded me that I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to convince a couple of hot lesbians that I know that I am a lesbian trapped in a male's body. So far, they aren't buying it.

Somehow this reminded me that I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to convince a couple of hot lesbians that I know that I am a lesbian trapped in a male's body. So far, they aren't buying it.

Buying it? That's your problem right there. If I were you, I would give it away for free.

Back
Top Bottom