• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi brought Trump to his knees

That's quite the spin effort, not counting it as a stunning loss because maybe he'll pull a win out of his ass later. Yeah, but lying about what's in your hand only works if people won't call your bluff.

Trump's bluff was called.
See, if he loses by the 15th, then it really is spin, but right now, this can be easily seen as sacrificing a couple of little hands in order to better understand other players' playing style for setting a trap. Winning the big pot is the final objective.

Pelosi sure ain't a fool, but she is now bartering against some very different whelp here.

No, not really.

Note that Trump was totally unable to barter this time. He demanded, and walked out sulking when he didn't get everything he wanted.
He tried to come up with a deal, but there were no Democrats present when the Republicans crafted the deal. This is not bartering, it's not how deals are made.
No, deals can take up to many years, since it is about the result. Pelosi has to be slowly worn down over a long period if necessary, but I am only interested in the next weeks.

I said that it isn't my assertion, since there is supposedly a lot less illegal immigration across the southern border lately.

Less money being sent back to Mexico and more money kept in America.
Ah. So, Mexico hasn't PAID for the wall, but Mexico is going poor, by your logic, so WE can spend OUR money on the wall rather than send it to Mexico...

1) Fewer illegals crossing the border is not the same as less illegal immigration. So this is not applicable to your claim that Mexico has already paid for it.
2) That's still US paying for the wall, not Mexico. Trump's campaign promise was NOT that we would have more money that we could spend on the wall. It was that Mexico would pay for it. So your initial claim ("Mexico has already paid for it") is a bit of an untruth.

For "Mexico Has Paid For It" to be a true statement, the money has to track from Mexico to the Treasury without going through US Taxpayer pockets...

Then we simply disagree.
Well, if you're going to cop out like that, why bother claiming anything?
Sure, if you can't wait less than three weeks.
I still want to know what in the name of any randomly selected God make you think his hand will be any better by then? He lost, he kicked the can down the road, but his position will not be changed in three weeks.

See, if he loses by the 15th, then it really is spin, but right now, this can be easily seen as sacrificing a couple of little hands in order to better understand other players' playing style for setting a trap. Winning the big pot is the final objective.
No, it really cannot be seen that way.

Pelosi said no. She said no right away, right at the start. She did not fold. Her 'hand' is pretty straight-forward.

Trump kept trying the same thing. And that axiom, insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting different results? Seems to apply.

But anyway, whatever he might have learned, he's not going to have any different hand on the Ides of February.
The only thing he tested was her balls, and hers are bigger than his.
No, deals can take up to many years, since it is about the result. Pelosi has to be slowly worn down over a long period if necessary, but I am only interested in the next weeks.
COMPLICATED deals can take years. Healthcare and immigration can take years.
Wall: [_] Yes [_] No
That isn't complicated.

And Trump never entered a deal. He never tried to barter. He threw down a bottom-line and was helpless when she said 'no' and meant it.

Pelosi said no. She said no right away, right at the start. She did not fold. Her 'hand' is pretty straight-forward.

Trump kept trying the same thing. And that axiom, insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting different results? Seems to apply.

But anyway, whatever he might have learned, he's not going to have any different hand on the Ides of February.
That isn't complicated.

And Trump never entered a deal. He never tried to barter. He threw down a bottom-line and was helpless when she said 'no' and meant it.

If Sharon really thinks Cheato is going to get "The Wall" out of this - especially in 3 weeks :hysterical: - I'd love to take some of her money.

Finding blame doesn't necessarily take him off of the ownership title.
He literally said, I will own it, I will not blame you for it.
Then he blamed them for it.
That is not owning it.
Then we simply disagree.

You know what Keith pointed out is a fact, right? Trump did say "I am proud to shut down the government for border security Chuck". He then tweeted "The Democrats own the shutdown". You want to disagree then you are just arguing against reality. But to be perfectly frank, most of your assertions have little link to reality:

Decisions that are final are subject to change apparently.
Mexico has already paid for a wall that doesn't exist.
Reducing trade deficits automatically means more money in the the Treasury.
All of this is hypothetical and we won't know who won until the 15th, yet you know for certain that Trump is definitely playing a long game (clearly he has the attention span for it).

All of these assertions are bullshit.

That isn't complicated.

If Sharon really thinks Cheato is going to get "The Wall" out of this - especially in 3 weeks :hysterical: - I'd love to take some of her money.
I don't know what Trump thinks he can get, but he already started crippling himself with a low-ball offer of only 250 miles, so it doesn't look too good.

That isn't complicated.

I don't know what Trump thinks he can get, but he already started crippling himself with a low-ball offer of only 250 miles, so it doesn't look too good.

He can't clearly state where he would put Mile#1, how much it would cost, how he would gain rights to put it there or who would actually build it. He will get zero miles at the end of the day. So he will cave again, sign a budget, declare a National Emergency, and send lawyers to court to try to convince someone that there actually IS an emergency (an "Emergency" that didn't need any attention for 35 days - good luck!). And given the legal challenges, even in the unlikely even that he wins in court there won't be a single shovelful of dirt moved or one brick laid by the time he leaves office, even if he lasts through 1/19/2020.
His only chance to get one foot of "wall" done by then would be to negotiate in good faith, and offer a permanent solution for DACA recipients. And he can't do that.
Sorry Donny; YOU LOSE.

Then we simply disagree.

You know what Keith pointed out is a fact, right? Trump did say "I am proud to shut down the government for border security Chuck". He then tweeted "The Democrats own the shutdown". You want to disagree then you are just arguing against reality. But to be perfectly frank, most of your assertions have little link to reality:
I already said that Trump actually owns the shutdown and that he is a habitual liar, so what he strictly says has little meaning; that's why it's very easy to basically imagine he is merely a moron and lose in 2020 to said moron.

All of this is hypothetical and we won't know who won until the 15th, yet you know for certain that Trump is definitely playing a long game (clearly he has the attention span for it).
Of course I don't know if Trump has any long-term strategy in this regard, I just don't dismiss it either.

This outcome was a masterfully strategic move by Donald Trump from his point of view, is how I see it.

Being on his knees is surely the perfect position from which to grab her pussy.

This is the best part. Trump has been saying that the Mexicans have "fast amazing cars" that the border patrol can't catch, and that women have been taped and gagged by these Mexicans, and that prayer rugs have been found in the desert. Senior staff at border patrol have been sending emails to agents to confirm these claims, but there is no evidence of this from any agents.

Here is the kicker - they are all plot points in a new movie called "Sicario: Day of the Soldado"

Atta boy Trump - I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you watched a freaking movie and got confused.

This outcome was a masterfully strategic move by Donald Trump from his point of view, is how I see it.

Being on his knees is surely the perfect position from which to grab her pussy.

But then he'd have to admit that she was pretty enough to be worthy of a Trump Grope. That would be like Fonzy saying he was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqgDoo_eZE

- - - Updated - - -

Trump supporters realize he only played a successful business person on TV right?

Having to fire all but one of your employees seems like a failure to me.

Trump supporters realize he only played a successful business person on TV right?

Except that is only a TV contest, but in politics, Trump can't just fire the general public because they are too stupid to realize that they actually agree with him on the wall.

Except that is only a TV contest, but in politics, Trump can't just fire the general public because they are too stupid to realize that they actually agree with him on the wall.
You are certainly not referring to the US public, since poll after poll show that the a majority of US citizens do not agree with Trump on the wall.

Maybe he means they WOULD agree, if they knew what thgey don't know about the wall?

WHAT wall?

Trump is too stupid to know what the public thinks, what CBP thinks or what anyone else thinks. He's a dumbfuck.

FWIW, I have been dealing with CBP procurement people for years. They're our biggest customer. We've had a senior officer of our Company visiting almost every station on the SW border, every year for about 8 years now. I've never heard any of them make one peep about needing a fucking wall, unlike the handpicked toady that Cheato got to lie to the cameras when he visited exactly ONE location.
I'd call it an anecdote but in fact it's not ONE anecdote, it's hundreds of them over the years.

Back
Top Bottom