• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

Had Dems not won the house, there wouldn't have been an attempt to overturn the 2016 election. In other words, No impeachment. Which proves just how politically motivated the whole witch hunt was.

Twitler and Vlad are the ones who fucked the 2016 election.

So it was Vlad as well as Twitter, not the American voters who got the Trumpet elected, is that what you're saying? Poor old Killery got the arse end of the deal right? What will the tale be come November when all the evidence so far shows the Trumpet winning by just as large a margin, or even bigger?

Had Dems not won the house, there wouldn't have been an attempt to overturn the 2016 election. In other words, No impeachment. Which proves just how politically motivated the whole witch hunt was.

Twitler and Vlad are the ones who fucked the 2016 election.

So it was Vlad as well as Twitter, not the American voters who got the Trumpet elected, is that what you're saying? Poor old Killery got the arse end of the deal right? What will the tale be come November when all the evidence so far shows the Trumpet winning by just as large a margin, or even bigger?

What will the tale be come November when all the evidence so far shows the Trumpet winning by just as large a margin, or even bigger?
Oh! Oh! I know!
Well, since Trump and the GOP are in favor of voter ID to 'safeguard the election,' but will not pass legislation to safeguard the elections from foreign manipulation, the obvious answer will be
Russia, and traitors.

Of course ALL illegal immigrants should be given the right to vote in US elections, seeing close to 100% of them vote Democrat?

What will the tale be come November when all the evidence so far shows the Trumpet winning by just as large a margin, or even bigger?
Oh! Oh! I know!
Well, since Trump and the GOP are in favor of voter ID to 'safeguard the election,' but will not pass legislation to safeguard the elections from foreign manipulation, the obvious answer will be
Russia, and traitors.

That's been used and exposed as a hoax already. Surely something new and more sinister will have to be hatched!

Oh! Oh! I know!
Russia, and traitors.

That's been used and exposed as a hoax already. Surely something new and more sinister will have to be hatched!
Yeah, the leaked emails were merely coincidental to the election.

Of course ALL illegal immigrants should be given the right to vote in US elections, seeing close to 100% of them vote Democrat?

When in reality, 0% of them vote at all. Because they can't vote. Even legal immigrants can't vote until they get citizenship.

Please stop spreading propaganda about our election system as a foreign agent. If you want to do that, you should register as a foreign agent.

A funny thing happens sometimes when you skim a thread just to see where the conversation is going and you don't pay attention to who is posting what. You get something like this:

Post 2704 said:

followed by this:

Post 2705 said:

and it looks like the second guy is telling the first guy to stop posting nonsense. :D

When in reality, 0% of them vote at all. Because they can't vote. Even legal immigrants can't vote until they get citizenship.

That is so, for now. But I didn't say that. I said "that the Dems would love and would if they could, make it legal for the illegals to be able to vote.

That is so, for now. But I didn't say that. I said "that the Dems would love and would if they could, make it legal for the illegals to be able to vote.
Dude, you quoted yourself.
What YOU said was that they DO vote Democrat, 100%, not that they would vote-Democrat-if-given-the-choice.
It's right there, no need to even scroll.

What YOU said was that they would vote Democrat, 100%, not that they would vote-Democrat-if-given-the-choice.

Their, fixed it. Satisfied?

What YOU said was that they would vote Democrat, 100%, not that they would vote-Democrat-if-given-the-choice.

There's an old saying, "You can't fix stupid."

Many in Central America are conservative christians, which usually vote Red.

Exclusive: Ukraine Releases ‘Shock’ Call With Giuliani As Trump’s Second Impeachment Trial Begins

“Let these investigations go forward,” Rudy Giuliani told the presidential headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, his voice turning impatient. “Get someone to investigate this.” On the other end of the line, hunched over a speakerphone, two Ukrainian officials listened in disbelief as Giuliani demanded probes that could help his client, then-President Donald Trump, win another term in office.

The 40-minute call, a transcript of which was obtained by TIME, provides the clearest picture yet of Giuliani’s attempts to pressure the Ukrainians on Trump’s behalf. The President’s personal lawyer toggled between veiled threats—“Be careful,” he warned repeatedly—and promises to help improve Ukraine’s relations with Trump. “My only motive—it isn’t to get anybody in trouble who doesn’t deserve to be in trouble,” Giuliani said. “For our country’s sake and your country’s sake, we [need to] get all these facts straight,” he added. “We fix them and we put it behind us.”

The conversation on July 22, 2019, kicked off the campaign of intimidation that resulted in Trump’s first impeachment. For a year and half, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his aides said little about their interactions with Giuliani, not wanting to anger an emissary of the U.S. President. But now, as the Trump era ends with a historic second impeachment trial, the Ukrainians have begun to speak up about the circumstances that led to the first. They are also taking steps that could imperil Giuliani and his Ukrainian allies.

Igor Novikov, who served as a close adviser to Zelensky during Trump’s first impeachment, says he is willing to assist an ongoing federal investigation of Giuliani that is reportedly underway in New York, as well as a separate effort to strip Giuliani of his license to practice law. Zelensky’s government has taken legal action against Giuliani’s Ukrainian associates. And they have opened up to the media about the pressure campaign mounted by Trump and his allies. On Feb. 3, Novikov sent TIME a transcript of the Giuliani call, whose accuracy TIME has independently verified.

Poor poor Rudy.

No. You spelled "there" wrong.

I'm 12 months late responding to this post! That's because one of you changed another's words inside a quote box — is that really acceptable here? — and I chose to track it down.

Oh! Oh! I know!
Russia, and traitors.

Hoax? Cite? No matter how often the bloviators at Fox or InfoWars repeat a lie, the repetition doesn't make it true.

At least he took himself out, I can respect that.

Back
Top Bottom