• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Topology Quiz

I don't need an internet quiz for that one.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bilby again.*

I lol'd, probably because I'm Next Generation Left , even though I self-identify as vintage 1960s Liberal.

What shit questions. Someone needs to have a talk with whoever came up with them. I got Next Generation Left, whatever that means...

Also, topology?

I scored 'solid liberal', but most of the questions were pretty much toss-ups where both the statements were wrong/incomplete.
This sort of binary choice quiz is pretty crap. Doubly so when many of the choices aren't even orthogonal.

Solid Liberal. The only question I answered in a conservative way was "businesses don't make too much profit".

In reality I consider myself a centrist, but liberal politics always seem to be more pragmatic to me than conservative politics. If only we could get some sane people to run for conservative parties we might actually conserve something some time, rather than just fuck everyone over.

Hmmm. I'm a Solid Liberal.

Buuuuut..... I believe in a professional military and the death penalty.
I'm a military contractor for nuclear deterrent weapon systems.
All my liberal friends think i'm pretty conservative.

Then again, i support gay rights, so all my conservative coworkers think i'm gay. I guess that's the balance of nature.

Back
Top Bottom