• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Poooor Lil' Trumpy......

Medicine Man

Basic Beliefs
Everything is temporary
Giuliani_2d_Amendment.png

....They keep reporting, on his campaign, IN THE NEWS!!!!!
346.gif

August 14, 2016 - "Bartiromo noted that Trump’s comment was obviously not part of his speech and asked if Trump will stop ad libbing because “He keeps getting himself in these problems.”

No, he doesnt!” Giuliani insisted. He isnt treated fairly. The fact is they are making it impossible for him to carry on a campaign. The liberal media is making it impossible for him to carry on a campaign."

View attachment 7861

346.gif

August 14, 2016 - "Bartiromo noted that Trump’s comment was obviously not part of his speech and asked if Trump will stop ad libbing because “He keeps getting himself in these problems.”

No, he doesnt!” Giuliani insisted. He isnt treated fairly. The fact is they are making it impossible for him to carry on a campaign. The liberal media is making it impossible for him to carry on a campaign."

I do find the Washington post articles lean against Trump without mentioning much on Hilary Clinton. Fox News is of course is part of Murdoch's empire and been accused of being pro-Republican with unbiased reporting. Fox of course says this is not the case. I don't watch Fox News very often so I don't know how biased the reporting is.

It seems however, that the minority Libertarian and Green candidates will take a larger share of the votes, perhaps because the voters are increasingly dissatisfied with the main parties. This has been happening also in the UK

View attachment 7861

346.gif

I do find the Washington post articles lean against Trump without mentioning much on Hilary Clinton. Fox News is of course is part of Murdoch's empire and been accused of being pro-Republican with unbiased reporting. Fox of course says this is not the case. I don't watch Fox News very often so I don't know how biased the reporting is.

Allow ME!!!!

http://www.newshounds.us/
bravo.gif

August 16, 2016 - "The blows just keep coming for Donald Trump. The Republican nominee was hit by a new poll on Tuesday that showed him badly lagging in the crucial swing state of Virginia, underscoring the backslide that Trump’s campaign can’t seem to stop.

The Washington Post poll found Hillary Clinton leading Trump by a whopping 14 points among registered voters, 52 percent to 38 percent, in the state, and by eight points among likely voters, 51 percent to 43 percent."

Last edited:
View attachment 7861

346.gif

It seems however, that the minority Libertarian and Green candidates will take a larger share of the votes, perhaps because the voters are increasingly dissatisfied with the main parties. This has been happening also in the UK

Much depends on the behaviour of the major parties. Vast numbers are pouring in to the Labour Party to support Mr Corbyn and what the Party always believed in. The question is how far the disciples of Murdoch have been able to take over the political world.

Much depends on the behaviour of the major parties. Vast numbers are pouring in to the Labour Party to support Mr Corbyn and what the Party always believed in. The question is how far the disciples of Murdoch have been able to take over the political world.

After what we've experienced.....I wouldn't worry, too-much, about that.....

CG_XTARWgAAk4Ke.jpg

.....Although, you might want to keep tranquilizer-darts close-at-hand.

Back
Top Bottom