• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pozner talk at Yale, the usual suspects must watch.

It's generally considered rude to expect people to watch a video without commenting on what's in it and then expecting people to debate about it.
I posted the video not to open a debate but to close it.

Oh, I see. You don't want to discuss the video. It is a pity that you posted it on a discussion board, isn't it?
Well, rhetorically speaking I don't want to, because as I said I already discussed all the points in the video multiple times. Problem is, I was ignored, called a liar, paid kremlin troll and nobody who just makes shit up. Now I post a video of the most respected russian journalist who happened to be respected in US as well which basically repeats everything I ever said about this specific topic and the usual suspects ignore the video. What a surprise!

No one is “ignoring” the video, we just don’t want to waste an hour of our time. At best, you’ve just said, “I agree with this guy’s opinions on things.” Ok. Good for you. Why should we give a shit?

No one is “ignoring” the video, we just don’t want to waste an hour of our time. At best, you’ve just said, “I agree with this guy’s opinions on things.” Ok. Good for you. Why should we give a shit?
Oh, the usual suspect, you never disappoint me.

Last edited:

Right back at you. Now answer the question. You’ve posted a journalist whose opinions you agree with. And...? If I posted a picture of Dan Rather and said, “I agree with his opinions on things” what would your response be? “Good for you”? “That’s neat”? “Yeah, I like him too”?

Right back at you. Now answer the question. You’ve posted a lecture from a prominent journalist with a unique insight into both US and russian politics whose opinions you agree with who agrees and repeats everything you have ever said on that topic.....
Fixed for you.

Last edited:
Right back at you. Now answer the question. You’ve posted a lecture from a prominent journalist whose opinions you agree with who agrees with everything you have ever said on that topic
Fixed for you.

Why can't you just speak for yourself? Why do you have to lean on a "prominent" journalist? I speak for myself. I use links to support assertions. But when I have an opinion, I own it.

Right back at you. Now answer the question. You’ve posted a lecture from a prominent journalist whose opinions you agree with who agrees with everything you have ever said on that topic
Fixed for you.

Oh, I'm so sorry your majesty. I didnt realize Pozner had studied you and read your posts and that it was he who agrees with you and not simply you who agree with him. Tell us, when did Pozner join our little community and when did he agree with anything you've ever said "on that topic"?

Or were you instead using the term "agree" passively and that in reality all you've done is found a clip of Pozner saying things that are similar to things you have also said before? You know, like what anyone can do with any journalist or statesperson or philosopher?

Did you know, for example, that Einstein agrees with me about mass and energy? Aren't I amazing to have such a prominent--and dead--thinker who agrees with me?

Fixed for you.

Why can't you just speak for yourself? Why do you have to lean on a "prominent" journalist? I speak for myself. I use links to support assertions. But when I have an opinion, I own it.
Hello, I did speak for myself.

I must have missed that post. Please repeat for me what the purpose of this thread is. Just lay out your opinion.

Fixed for you.

Oh, I'm so sorry your majesty. I didnt realize Pozner had studied you and read your posts and that it was he who agrees with you and not simply you who agree with him. Tell us, when did Pozner join our little community and when did he agree with anything you've ever said "on that topic"?
I believe the lecture is from september this year. So on september this year he agreed with me.
Or were you instead using the term "agree" passively and that in reality all you've done is found a clip of Pozner saying things that are similar to things you have also said before?
No, I did not find it, google/youtube found it and suggested me to watch it. And no, it's not similar, it's exactly the same.
You know, like what anyone can do with any journalist or statesperson or philosopher?
Pozner is not any journalist, he is most prominent Russian journalist.
Did you know, for example, that Einstein agrees with me about mass and energy? Aren't I amazing to have such a prominent--and dead--thinker who agrees with me?
He died before you were born and finished his Special Theory of Relativity before your grandparents were born.

I must have missed that post. Please repeat for me what the purpose of this thread is. Just lay out your opinion.
You are aware that you can search for persons posts?
Purpose of this thread is to shut the usual suspects off. I already told you that.

I believe the lecture is from september this year. So on september this year he agreed with me.

He agreed with you? So, you mean, the two of you spoke, you said something, and he said, "I agree with you"?

Or were you instead using the term "agree" passively and that in reality all you've done is found a clip of Pozner saying things that are similar to things you have also said before?

No, I did not find it, google/youtube found it and suggested me to watch it.

Ahhhh. Wow, so AI is in your head too! Wow. You're SO IMPORTANT.

And no, it's not similar, it's exactly the same.

Uh huh. Of course it is.

He died before you were born and finished his Special Theory of Relativity before your grandparents were born.

I know! Isn't that amazing? That's how important I am!! A dead genius agrees with me!

And it's not just similar, it's exactly the same! Isn't that incredible?

And since the usual suspect I presume is gone, let me repeat my request yet again. Watch that very educating lecture in full and then think about the fact that the guy has been the most prominent, independent journalist In Russia since at least Perestroika. As presenter said he has a unique insight into both countries (US and Russia), no other journalist has that. He is both russian and american (and french too). For fuck's sake, he is a baseball fan, you can't fake that.
Yes, he is old and slowly fading from his top shape but that only adds to his independence, he does not give a fuck what Putin, CIA, CNN, FoxNews, Pentagon, GRU etc might think about him. He has never given a fuck.
So again, watch that lecture, unless you are the usual suspect you won't regret it.

Last edited:
The US decision to expand NATO and thus continue the Cold War in another form was a corporate decision.

Part of the Military Industrial Complex issue Eisenhower warned of.

It was in part to continue weapons development and sales.

The politicians who made the decision to continue the Cold War were corporate supported and in full support of the corporate system that was intermeshed with the Military Industrial Complex to the point they were inseparable.

The problems of corporations became the problems of the CIA and the military.

It is still that way.

The US decision to expand NATO and thus continue the Cold War in another form was a corporate decision.

The politicians who made the decision to continue the Cold War were corporate supported and in full support of the corporate system that was intermeshed with the Military Industrial Complex to the point they were inseparable.

It is still that way.
Yeah, if only russians knew that at the time, they could have organized a lifelong and well paid lecture tour for Wolfowitz from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Instead he is giving his boring lectures at Lockheed Martin. Russians did get smarter and more cynical but it's not working quite well, just ask general Flynn

It is still that way.
Yeah, if only russians knew that at the time, they could have organized a lifelong and well paid lecture tour for Wolfowitz from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Instead he is giving his boring lectures at Lockheed Martin.

It was too late for that.

The corporate indoctrination was by then too deep.

He was a zealot to the corporate cause.

And wanted the US military to carry out the crusade.

The culmination of his great plans was the US unprovoked attack of Iraq.

It has given weapons makers a lot of work.

Yeah, if only russians knew that at the time, they could have organized a lifelong and well paid lecture tour for Wolfowitz from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Instead he is giving his boring lectures at Lockheed Martin.

It was too late for that.
Well, there is a russian saying for that - "An attempt is not a torture as Comrade Stalin used to say".
But the point is, Russians were utterly naive in their trust of the US/West.

Back
Top Bottom